FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Full adhesive Tempered Glass for Sony Xperia XZ Premium?

314 posts
Thanks Meter: 149

By whiteangelcl, Account currently disabled on 31st October 2017, 03:35 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
https://youtu.be/pK1NDEc9lxI
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whiteangelcl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift whiteangelcl Ad-Free

31st October 2017, 07:03 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteangelcl

https://youtu.be/pK1NDEc9lxI

The demo shows a standard tempered glass screen protector being glued in onto the Gorilla Glass of the ZXP. Looks great and all, but how would you remove it if you damaged the screen protector only? Wouldn't glueing the screen protector on permanently make the replaceable protector sort of redundant?

I am all for a great fit screen protector but this does seam a little silly to me.
31st October 2017, 05:58 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Seems like they have demo videos of the removal - http://www.sgfreshidea.com/mobile-ph...c-coating.html
31st October 2017, 06:21 PM |#4  
OP Account currently disabled

More
yes but please note that we do not use the standard 1000 glue or 2500 you can get on Aliexpress as those glue are extremely hard to remove.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to whiteangelcl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift whiteangelcl Ad-Free
1st November 2017, 01:37 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Hi @whiteangelcl

How does this type of screen protect differ from the full adhesive tempered glass that you have with the coloured edges?

If I were to order it, do I need the special equipment that you have used during the "curing" process?

I tried so many screen protectors so far and they've all been terrible!

The full adhesive ones didn't cover the entire screens and the ones that covered the entire screen were not full adhesive.

If the screen protectors you have are able to provide full protection without affecting the colour accuracy or the clarity of the 4k display then I will buy it immediately

I hope that you can ship to England.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SNOOPLAYAN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SNOOPLAYAN Ad-Free
1st November 2017, 01:40 AM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNOOPLAYAN

Hi @whiteangelcl

How does this type of screen protect differ from the full adhesive tempered glass that you have with the coloured edges?

If I were to order it, do I need the special equipment that you have used during the "curing" process?

I tried so many screen protectors so far and they've all been terrible!

The full adhesive ones didn't cover the entire screens and the ones that covered the entire screen were not full adhesive.

If the screen protectors you have are able to provide full protection without affecting the colour accuracy or the clarity of the 4k display then I will buy it immediately

I hope that you can ship to England.

Hi thanks for checking. The main difference is that those with the colored edges will block the color of the top and bottom portion of the phone and the edges on the right and left will cut off the display slightly.

This retail version will be launched in a weeks time and it comes with the full set of equipment necessary to complete the job.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whiteangelcl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift whiteangelcl Ad-Free
1st November 2017, 01:41 AM |#7  

More
It does cover the screen fully and also does not impact the color.

We do ship to England but the retail version is not out yet.

Will keep you posted.

1st November 2017, 05:45 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteangelcl

It does cover the screen fully and also does not impact the color.

We do ship to England but the retail version is not out yet.

Will keep you posted.

Based on the video, you guys are in Singapore right?

Also, is there a choice of the actual screen protector used? The one in the demo video has cutouts that seem a little "off" (not perfectly centered around the lens and sensor which triggers my OCD) and an extra hole for the notification light.
6th November 2017, 08:05 PM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by benengyj

Based on the video, you guys are in Singapore right?

Also, is there a choice of the actual screen protector used? The one in the demo video has cutouts that seem a little "off" (not perfectly centered around the lens and sensor which triggers my OCD) and an extra hole for the notification light.

Hi yes we are from Singapore. There is only 1 type of tempered glass sad to say. There is a small dot at the notification light.

When we were pasting it, the alignment seems to be correct. Perhaps it is a camera angle issue.

The Following User Says Thank You to whiteangelcl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift whiteangelcl Ad-Free
7th November 2017, 01:13 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Is the retail version out yet?
I recently purchase the Red XZ Premium and is currently unhappy with my tempered glass as it only adhesive to the side only and I can see the adhesive line quite clearly when using the phone
7th November 2017, 01:15 PM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenrealm

Is the retail version out yet?
I recently purchase the Red XZ Premium and is currently unhappy with my tempered glass as it only adhesive to the side only and I can see the adhesive line quite clearly when using the phone

Hi thanks for asking.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)