Customized UK 47.1.A.12.34. Zip flashable

Search This thread

basikerton

Account currently disabled
Please I need help, I am looking for a firmware that can be installed via recovery, I made my root phone xz premium G8141 but it is not with the latest updated version and update notification appears, the version I need is the Customized UK 47.1.A.12.34. I wish someone could help me I would thank you infinitely, greetings.

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

gaijin1%

Mar 23, 2009
Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium
Please I need help, I am looking for a firmware that can be installed via recovery, I made my root phone xz premium G8141 but it is not with the latest updated version and update notification appears, the version I need is the Customized UK 47.1.A.12.34. I wish someone could help me I would thank you infinitely, greetings.
I can point you to the custom German version. I'm sure it's the same uses the same radio and everything. Just need to change the language in the setup. I flashed it with no problem.

basikerton

I can point you to the custom German version. I'm sure it's the same uses the same radio and everything. Just need to change the language in the setup. I flashed it with no problem.
Excellent bro would be perfect if you could share it, I think there is no problem with the version. likewise it was only for reference.

Reactions: karrouma

Mr.Vag

May 28, 2017
Thessaloniki

Goodmornig..Sir i preffer to download the stock firmaware that you want and flash it with flashtool.Its easyet.Also if you wont loose TWRP and fix green photo etc you can fix it with xpirfix (its working in last SONY firmaware too.TESTED).
If you dont know how to flash stock rom follow this TUT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpUzQSPEnzM

when i have more free time (soon) il build flashable ltest firm for 8141 pre rooted with latest TWRP.

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

Excellent bro would be perfect if you could share it, I think there is no problem with the version. likewise it was only for reference.

You can flash any market/operator version you want.All working.

Reactions: basikerton

gaijin1%

Mar 23, 2009
Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium
Goodmornig..Sir i preffer to download the stock firmaware that you want and flash it with flashtool.Its easyet.Also if you wont loose TWRP and fix green photo etc you can fix it with xpirfix (its working in last SONY firmaware too.TESTED).
If you dont know how to flash stock rom follow this TUT

when i have more free time (soon) il build flashable ltest firm for 8141 pre rooted with latest TWRP.

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

Hopefully I'll be home within 4 hours and be able to share the link with you and whoever else wants it.

Reactions: basikerton

basikerton

If you dont know how to flash stock rom follow this TUT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpUzQSPEnzM

Excellent, for now I will try to follow the tuto with xperifix and I will be aware of your comments, greetings.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

If you dont know how to flash stock rom follow this TUT

Hopefully I'll be home within 4 hours and be able to share the link with you and whoever else wants it.
    Here you are: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EAXhROBJ1b0Wp5Peen7Lz9R2Lx9uqYmR
    As Mr. Vag said, use flashtool.
    Credit to original poster and more info here: https://xdaforums.com/xz-premium/how-to/firmware-g8141-47-1-12-34-flashtool-0-9-t3736217
    sToRm's XperiFix for 8.49 will work with this to patch the DRM and give root.