[KERNEL REPOSITORY][PIE][DT2W] [G8141:G8142] [Stock Based]

Search This thread

Blackghosthm

Dec 18, 2017
I can not understand the order in which I have to do things :(
Should I unlock the bootloader and then?
I must install the recovery by adb or first the kernel :(
I come from samsung and the difficulty here is greater and there is much less information, if someone could help me I would appreciate it. I have the latest version of oreo the .205 :rolleyes::(

You need to use this kernel if your bootloader unlocked or you need root but any way I write a great help for you:
1-unlock your bootloader if isn't just search in Google to unlocking xperia devices it's so easy
2-install minimal adb and fastboot
3-download twrp (better download that version I'm shared) and put it on that place you installed minimal adb and fastboot
4-click on cmd here and type :
Fastboot flash recovery (name of twrp you have downloaded without this two()).img
5-now it say to you no device is connected plug your USB cable to pc and power off the phone hold volume up and plug phone to cable wait until you see blue led and release it
Now if your bootloader is unlocked recovery will flash successfully
So now you have recovery press volume down+power to go to it and flash 1-kernel 2-magisk 3-drm patch
Now you have root and working camera.
Keep that in mind every time you flash a stock firmware you need to install twrp again (if you flashed that with newflasher)

Last edited:

Bryanms22

Aug 2, 2017
You need to use this kernel if your bootloader unlocked or you need root but any way I write a great help for you:
1-unlock your bootloader if isn't just search in Google to unlocking xperia devices it's so easy
2-install minimal adb and fastboot
3-download twrp (better download that version I'm shared) and put it on that place you installed minimal adb and fastboot
4-click on cmd here and type :
Fastboot flash recovery (name of twrp you have downloaded without this two()).img
5-now it say to you no device is connected plug your USB cable to pc and power off the phone hold volume up and plug phone to cable wait until you see blue led and release it
Now if your bootloader is unlocked recovery will flash successfully

Thank you very much for your response, before I did not wait I did it the way I imagined it in my head and everything went well. And now that I read this was exactly how I did it. But I have a doubt, I modified the volume of the speakers, but at first it sounds louder, but at the second the volume returns to its original value, do you know why it happens?:confused:

korom42

Dec 28, 2012
Hi,
First I want to thank the developer for his work and efforts
I am announcing the release of my ROM Stock Light ROM for Xperia devices you can check it here
It's a actually ROM Patch so you need to flash your firmware ftf before using it
It is very clean and debloated, customizable installation with many Xperia™ XZ2, Pixel 2 ported feautres
Latest stock rootable kernel 47.1.A.12.205 by @shoey63 is included so please go and thank him for that, you can select your device during installation and decide whether you want to flash the included kernel or not . If you want to use it now please backup everything and report if face any bugs or not .. I might create a thread in the XZ PREMIUM forums here for it once it's confirmed to be working as I only can test on my Xperia XZ currently.

Edit : I got reports from XZP and XZ1 users having troubles with AROMA I'm looking for a solution hopefully in next update so please be patient

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 203
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 199
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 201
  • Screenshot_20180628-134134.jpg
    Screenshot_20180628-134134.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
Reactions: karrouma

karrouma

Jun 27, 2013
Even if I flash dual sim .205 onto my single sim phone I have no WiFi problems.

because it is based on single sim version.
and single sim works also on dual but second sim is missing.
i think it is kernel base error or some missing files

older version like .179 didn't have this problem

shoey63

Recognized Contributor
because it is based on single sim version.
and single sim works also on dual but second sim is missing.
i think it is kernel base error or some missing files

older version like .179 didn't have this problem

Try the following:
- Make a full backup
- Clean flash a .235 rom (full wipes -exclude nothing)
- Do not apply root or mods.
- Verify WiFi is 100% working.
- Flash G8142dual-235 and check WiFi.
- If broken, post the kernel.sin here where WiFi works and I will patch it.

karrouma

Jun 27, 2013
Try the following:
- Make a full backup
- Clean flash a .235 rom (full wipes -exclude nothing)
- Do not apply root or mods.
- Verify WiFi is 100% working.
- Flash G8142dual-235 and check WiFi.
- If broken, post the kernel.sin here where WiFi works and I will patch it.

androplus v15 wokrs fine till now for me.
i will send kernel .sin via link a private message later today

Edit: androplus v15 laggs and wifi turned off after an hour of use, when turning wifi on the phone go crasy and lagg

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts