[VoLTE][ROM][10][OFFICIAL][Maple] BlissRoms Q [12.7] - [31-05-2020]

376 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,419

By Shujath, Senior Member on 18th May 2020, 08:45 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th May 2020, 03:22 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Anyone tested with any known issues so far?
The Following User Says Thank You to lynxlok94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lynxlok94 Ad-Free
20th May 2020, 03:37 AM |#12  
Flag St Johns
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxlok94

Anyone tested with any known issues so far?

nothing i can see so far

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetle84

You need to flash gapps after the rom for google apps.

i did i installed pico
The Following User Says Thank You to Alex5699 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Alex5699 Ad-Free
20th May 2020, 03:42 AM |#13  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex5699

nothing i can see so far

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ----------

i did i installed pico

Cool, I'll be testing it myself today probably.
The Following User Says Thank You to lynxlok94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lynxlok94 Ad-Free
20th May 2020, 03:46 AM |#14  
Flag St Johns

More
Quote:

Cool, I'll be testing it myself today probably.

its really nice deep customization , stable and last charge 11hrs ago 4hrs 26mins screen usage im left with 15% now .. should be better as your phone get used to the rom etc ..
The Following User Says Thank You to Alex5699 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Alex5699 Ad-Free
20th May 2020, 11:49 AM |#15  

More
So there are a few minor things I noticed after flashing and setting up my phone:
1) During google setup, the buttons at the bottom right like "Next"/"I agree" etc are grayed out like they cant be pressed when they are actually able to be pressed.
2) Hiding the home pill with full gesture mode (disabled nav bar) does not hide the pill (Edit: it works after re-selecting Gesture mode.)
3) Device doesn't recognize voice during "Ok Google" setup.
4) Bliss Updater shows "Failed to connect to server! Try again later!"

Nothing major for me though. Will keep testing and report if there are further issues.

Thanks for the ROM!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lynxlok94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lynxlok94 Ad-Free
20th May 2020, 08:43 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Very nice ROM, I'm impressed.

Hope the Stock Cam is added soon. That would be awesome!
The Following User Says Thank You to janvantonder For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift janvantonder Ad-Free
21st May 2020, 01:44 AM |#17  
Flag St Johns

More
Quote:

So there are a few minor things I noticed after flashing and setting up my phone:
1) During google setup, the buttons at the bottom right like "Next"/"I agree" etc are grayed out like they cant be pressed when they are actually able to be pressed.
2) Hiding the home pill with full gesture mode (disabled nav bar) does not hide the pill (Edit: it works after re-selecting Gesture mode.)
3) Device doesn't recognize voice during "Ok Google" setup.
4) Bliss Updater shows "Failed to connect to server! Try again later!"

Nothing major for me though. Will keep testing and report if there are further issues.

Thanks for the ROM!

so after you select hide pill, how did u save that option to apply that change cause anytime i choose to hide pill and go back its unselected again
21st May 2020, 03:22 AM |#18  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex5699

so after you select hide pill, how did u save that option to apply that change cause anytime i choose to hide pill and go back its unselected again

So what I did was with the hide enabled, i clicked to use full screen gestures again, not the hide button. Maybe you can try switching to 2/3 button and back to gestures again

Edit: I noticed that it was because there is actually an "OK" button at the bottom right under the slider for hiding pill that is not visible. Try pressing around under the slider for hide pill after you made your changes.
21st May 2020, 05:48 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Wait for add stock camera 😁
The Following User Says Thank You to platypuzz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift platypuzz Ad-Free
21st May 2020, 01:28 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 2,419

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by platypuzz

Wait for add stock camera

Update coming with Google Fix and Stock cam along with Sony MUSIC
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shujath For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Shujath Ad-Free
21st May 2020, 02:56 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 222

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shujath

Update coming with Google Fix and Stock cam along with Sony MUSIC

please add pixel experience nga.apk new google assistant and fake gps in system apps
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)