By Shujath, Senior Member on 18th May 2020, 08:45 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st May 2020, 02:56 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 217

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shujath

Update coming with Google Fix and Stock cam along with Sony MUSIC

please add pixel experience nga.apk new google assistant and fake gps in system apps
21st May 2020, 06:27 PM |#22  
Flag Bologna
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Hi! I will absolutely try this ROM when I have more time and don't need my phone so badly

So, for now, I have Pixel Experience and I am pretty satisfied with the performance actually... However, there are some things this ROM could improve with respect to pe! Will leave these for you to check and maybe as suggestions on what you could add:
- SIM card detection: pe takes like around 5 minutes for the signal to kick in on reboot... not a big deal unless you have some kind of emergency I guess
- Dual SIM: no support in pe but this is the same for many roms running Android 10
- Google assistant: someone wrote already about the "Ok google" not working, would be a nice add
- Stock apps from Sony: Camera is the one I guess you are working on, Music and Album would be other good additions
- Assistant 2.0: not essential buuut would be super cool
- Native 4k resolution for YouTube: honestly, I don't care. But some people I know enjoy watching 2160p videos on a phone's screen lol

Thanks again for your hard work!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jujub For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jujub Ad-Free
21st May 2020, 11:15 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
[/COLOR]
Quote:

thank you so much, dont forget Sony Album too if you can
22nd May 2020, 01:19 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Work in G141??
22nd May 2020, 02:15 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:

Great! Will it be supported through Bliss updater?
22nd May 2020, 02:20 AM |#26  
Flag St Johns
Thanks Meter: 18

More
another not so bad bug .. but when you make a call and you're finish the cotact name stay on the screen rather than go back to the main menu or whatever menu u was on previously

And, hotpots unstable connected it to my ps4 and no NAT type fail upload fail .download fail . no its not a prob with my internet because i switch phones and it works fine
22nd May 2020, 04:13 PM |#27  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 2,065

More
And its offical rom from bliss
Rom updated guys...

and its Official from Bliss.

Download it from the OP and checkout the changelog from https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...57&postcount=3
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shujath For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Shujath Ad-Free
22nd May 2020, 05:29 PM |#28  
Flag St Johns
Thanks Meter: 18

More
in system gestures im having problems scrolling to see the additional menus ( new update)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200522-122530576.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	233.7 KB
ID:	5024367  
22nd May 2020, 06:59 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Can this rom be flashed on xz1 since xz1, xzp are identical ?
22nd May 2020, 07:09 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:

Rom updated guys...

and its Official from Bliss.

Download it from the OP and checkout the changelog from https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...57&postcount=3

I will try now... Tqqq
22nd May 2020, 09:44 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 217

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jujub

Hi! I will absolutely try this ROM when I have more time and don't need my phone so badly

So, for now, I have Pixel Experience and I am pretty satisfied with the performance actually... However, there are some things this ROM could improve with respect to pe! Will leave these for you to check and maybe as suggestions on what you could add:
- SIM card detection: pe takes like around 5 minutes for the signal to kick in on reboot... not a big deal unless you have some kind of emergency I guess
- Dual SIM: no support in pe but this is the same for many roms running Android 10
- Google assistant: someone wrote already about the "Ok google" not working, would be a nice add
- Stock apps from Sony: Camera is the one I guess you are working on, Music and Album would be other good additions
- Assistant 2.0: not essential buuut would be super cool
- Native 4k resolution for YouTube: honestly, I don't care. But some people I know enjoy watching 2160p videos on a phone's screen lol

Thanks again for your hard work!

NGA but this method works only for now with pixelexperience rom
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...eh-ne-t4094367
The Following User Says Thank You to Indashio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Indashio Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)