Connect Xperia to TV using USB-C to HDMI cable? HDMI alt mode capable?

Search This thread

fbloise

Jan 16, 2006
London
EDIT:

After extensive research and taking no for an answer I think I found the solution and It works!

vxVAVIb.jpg

UsCcSG0.jpg

E3D0Qgo.jpg

Last edited:

Blackghosthm

Dec 18, 2017
Guys just if my memory work's well just androplus ROM (AICP) and it's not available in aosp or stock rom,this screen shot from carbon patched ROM.

supergee72

Sep 11, 2013
A solution has been found in the form of a MICRO USB TO VGA/HDMI video adapter Connected to a micro USB to type c adapter completing the connection to the phone

The video adapter model number K2P81AA on Amazon

RighteousJoe

Sep 30, 2013
This is frustrating. I got the equipment, I am on stock from rooted, don't know if that matters. It still won't work for me.

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

Anything?

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

EDIT:

After extensive research and taking no for an answer I think I found the solution and It works!

vxVAVIb.jpg

UsCcSG0.jpg

E3D0Qgo.jpg

What hardware did you use?

SilverGamer_YT

Feb 26, 2016
Poitiers
This is frustrating. I got the equipment, I am on stock from rooted, don't know if that matters. It still won't work for me.

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

Anything?

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

What hardware did you use?
I think he only used a HDMI cable and a HDMI to type c adapter

Top Liked Posts