FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Solved Xperia AOSP Problems - Better as Stock

2,038 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,538
 
By Miustone, Account currently disabled on 12th April 2018, 07:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey Folks, while working on My next Snappatch Version was i able to fix the biggest Problems on the XZ Premium which should also affect other Xperias. Here are the main Points:
-Camera Noise (Solved)
-Display Quality (Solved)
-Audio Output Quality (Solved)
-Microphone Handling (Solved)

In conlcusion:
I added and enabled some Camera Services and Functions to enhance the Quality and to allow full Google Camera Mod Support.

I added and enabled Display Services and Functions to deliver a more Natural Output besides HDR Support and Adaptive Backlight capabilities.

I added and enabled Audio Services, Functions and Libraries from Qualcomm and SONY Oreo Firmwares to enhance the Output Quality over all Sources like Videos, Music and the main System.

Last but not least better Microphone Handling. Adapted and ehanced from many Android Devices and Qualcomm Documentations to deliver better Recognition and Input Quality over both Mics on top and bottom of the Device.


Nothing against switching from Stock to AOSP anymore. The benefits of Snappatched AOSP over Stock are huge. Latest SDK, full Substratum Support, better Audio and Visual Quality (In and Output), better Performance (Shadowgun Ledgends on Ultra - 60FPS, No heat, no glitches), more freedom of UI Layouts, better App Support, faster Storage Speeds, newer Kernel, Smoother UI, Adaptive Icon Support, Pixel Features and so on. The Snappatch for the XZP is coming soon and i Hope i can raise the Interest on AOSP on Xperias with this!
Forget Stock! This is the next Level! Love My XZP now...

Stay tuned and try it by Yourself!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Miustone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Miustone Ad-Free
 
 
12th April 2018, 07:45 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
I hope that you are right. But i want to try it very bad want i want a good working aosp! I CANT WAIT!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to noppoer2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift noppoer2 Ad-Free
12th April 2018, 07:50 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
I'm on 8142 dual SIM I'm willing to try too
12th April 2018, 08:00 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Ufff!!! sounds amazing !!! can't wait to test it
12th April 2018, 08:01 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
G8142 here also. Can't wait to try this out
The Following User Says Thank You to beammer335d For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift beammer335d Ad-Free
12th April 2018, 08:14 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
I think I will unlock my bootloader 🤩
Can't wait for some reviews
12th April 2018, 09:16 PM |#7  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Bad Oeynhausen
Thanks Meter: 4,538
 
Donate to Me
More
I would really like to get some advanced Feedback and compares between Stock and AOSP. RAW alone should be worth the Bootloader unlock and going away from Stock. SONY does a really great Job on the Sources for our AOSP Bases and everything runs really well compared to other Devices like from LG. One Thing that really bothers Me is the buggy TWRP on our XZP. CPU Temp isn't showing right, MTP fails 90% of the Time and AROMA has a Displaying Bug. Since the Snappatch is coming with My own crafted AROMA Installer will we face a invisible Utility, but i will make a Video showing how to easily flash the Patch anyways on our Devices (Side by Side with working AROMA on the Axon 7).

Hope @Myself5 can solve the TWRP Issues one Day, and that more Users will pay attention to him and his Work on our Forums! Thanks a lot Mate for contributing that much to our Devices, and Sorry for People like this "FartyParty" Guy! Much respect for You, i know how it feels to be on XDA sometimes...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miustone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Miustone Ad-Free
12th April 2018, 10:37 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Julis Village
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miustone

Hey Folks, while working on My next Snappatch Version was i able to fix the biggest Problems on the XZ Premium which should also affect other Xperias. Here are the main Points:
-Camera Noise (Solved)
-Display Quality (Solved)
-Audio Output Quality (Solved)
-Microphone Handling (Solved)

In conlcusion:
I added and enabled some Camera Services and Functions to enhance the Quality and to allow full Google Camera Mod Support.

I added and enabled Display Services and Functions to deliver a more Natural Output besides HDR Support and Adaptive Backlight capabilities.

I added and enabled Audio Services, Functions and Libraries from Qualcomm and SONY Oreo Firmwares to enhance the Output Quality over all Sources like Videos, Music and the main System.

Last but not least better Microphone Handling. Adapted and ehanced from many Android Devices and Qualcomm Documentations to deliver better Recognition and Input Quality over both Mics on top and bottom of the Device.


Nothing against switching from Stock to AOSP anymore. The benefits of Snappatched AOSP over Stock are huge. Latest SDK, full Substratum Support, better Audio and Visual Quality (In and Output), better Performance (Shadowgun Ledgends on Ultra - 60FPS, No heat, no glitches), more freedom of UI Layouts, better App Support, faster Storage Speeds, newer Kernel, Smoother UI, Adaptive Icon Support, Pixel Features and so on. The Snappatch for the XZP is coming soon and i Hope i can raise the Interest on AOSP on Xperias with this!
Forget Stock! This is the next Level! Love My XZP now...

Stay tuned and try it by Yourself!

dude send your paypal account, dinner on me <3
cant wait to see this baby up and running
12th April 2018, 10:53 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Yes I agree we all should donate for all the hard work and time invested yes send me your PayPal address
13th April 2018, 01:43 AM |#10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miustone

I would really like to get some advanced Feedback and compares between Stock and AOSP. RAW alone should be worth the Bootloader unlock and going away from Stock. SONY does a really great Job on the Sources for our AOSP Bases and everything runs really well compared to other Devices like from LG. One Thing that really bothers Me is the buggy TWRP on our XZP. CPU Temp isn't showing right, MTP fails 90% of the Time and AROMA has a Displaying Bug. Since the Snappatch is coming with My own crafted AROMA Installer will we face a invisible Utility, but i will make a Video showing how to easily flash the Patch anyways on our Devices (Side by Side with working AROMA on the Axon 7).

Hope @Myself5 can solve the TWRP Issues one Day, and that more Users will pay attention to him and his Work on our Forums! Thanks a lot Mate for contributing that much to our Devices, and Sorry for People like this "FartyParty" Guy! Much respect for You, i know how it feels to be on XDA sometimes...

Man this is wonderful a i cant wait for your patch,but twrp,i remember you created a patch called light patch and aroma installer on that worjs with our device,and@myself5 he created carbon rom and twrp for G8141 so carbon works for us but twrp not.
13th April 2018, 02:03 AM |#11  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Bad Oeynhausen
Thanks Meter: 4,538
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by madshark2009

dude send your paypal account, dinner on me <3
cant wait to see this baby up and running

Quote:
Originally Posted by grodri19721

Yes I agree we all should donate for all the hard work and time invested yes send me your PayPal address

That makes Me very glad and proud, Thanks Guys! Sadly can i not use PayPal, but i would really appreciate if People would Donate to My Mother. She had a Hard Time and is now caring My Grandma which is diseased. I think she would be very thankful and happy about some Donations based on My Work here. I will talk to her and if it's ok do i share her Paypal Address on My Thread or Signatur somehow. Think that would be a nice Idea if You're also ok with that! (:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackghosthm

Man this is wonderful a i cant wait for your patch,but twrp,i remember you created a patch called light patch and aroma installer on that worjs with our device,and@myself5 he created carbon rom and twrp for G8141 so carbon works for us but twrp not.

Strange. I Googled a lot about this and this was always a Issues with some TWRP Recoveries. Most of the Time did it helped to use older TWRP Images but the last one gives just a Black Screen after booting into it. I will test a Copy of My old Light Patch again and take a look on whats different! Thanks for the Hint!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes