FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Quality feel (use of materials)

975 posts
Thanks Meter: 999

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 25th July 2017, 07:19 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Rate this thread to express how you think the Sony Xperia XZ Premium feels in terms of quality. A higher rating indicates that it feels premium and high-quality (attention to detail is high, manufacturing defects don't exist, etc).

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

2nd October 2017, 11:20 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 120

Donate to Me
More
Not sure how but my the back of my premium has a little scratch on it, and it's only a day old, it's the one with a mirror finished back casing, phone only been placed on table very certain there was nothing under the phone
30th November 2017, 06:52 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
I just realized the Deepa Sea black has that blue hue that was original used in the frame of the Xperia Z, which I always wanted as a color!
24th February 2018, 11:04 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
quality maybe good compared to other devices but this one right here is scary when it comes to applying pressure on it as the screen gets faulty easily (yellow spots, pressure points appear easily) so be careful, this will only happen if you constantly apply pressure on your phone, lets say if its in your pocket while your'e sitting it could apply bending pressure on it if its for long period, or if you accidentally sleep over your phone overnight so pressure all night will cause yellow spots and pressure point indicator so be careful! the slightest pressure on this device could cause volume rockers to stop functioning properly or could easily show an indication of pressure on the screen by yellow marks and easy pressure indicator.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)