3D Avatar and 3D Stickers.

Search This thread

CM17X

May 19, 2013
youtube.com
Hi there guys. Now that we can use (XZP Owners) the 3D Creator app, does anyone know if there is the apk for 3D Avatar and 3D Stickers as shown on this video:

Reactions: nikotine81

PRO>KOMP.<

Jan 18, 2012
Thank you mate but, that app doesn't install on XZP, there is another one on XDA that is actually working. But, I am looking/asking for the 3D Avatar and 3D Stickers, both displayed in the video above.

Where I can download working 3D Creator app for XZP?

Thanks for help! :)

ninjy

Jan 3, 2011
Paris
It will be difficult, on top of the fact which Sony will probably update these apps several times for the release of the phone.

Better wait November/December/January the release of Oreo on XZP. (expecting at least 1 month exclusivity for XZ1 marketing)

CM17X

May 19, 2013
youtube.com
"3D avatar" is available now on Oreo, it's called "Miniature" under AR Effects app (AR Fun not longer working) but it's tricky to make it work with your own scan.

NovaThor

Jun 5, 2018
"3D avatar" is available now on Oreo, it's called "Miniature" under AR Effects app (AR Fun not longer working) but it's tricky to make it work with your own scan.

I have 7.1.1 z5 with Creator App v1.0.A.0.76.b and Ar Effect app 4.6.8. In Creator i can select "Miniature" in Ar Effect Camera, but it will not load any scan...

What "trick" do I need to use to be able to work with this?

Top Liked Posts