FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Sony Mobile's Alan Walker Theme | Free

1,359 posts
Thanks Meter: 993
 
By Mazellat, Senior Member on 1st July 2017, 11:02 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi everyone. Sony Mobile's Alan Walker Theme is not compatible with my Xperia™ XZ. This is a free theme can any body share with me who use Xperia™ XZs or XZ Premium.

Here is the theme link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mes.alanwalker





The Following User Says Thank You to Mazellat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mazellat Ad-Free
 
 
2nd July 2017, 12:14 AM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazellat

Hi everyone. Sony Mobile's Alan Walker Theme is not compatible with my Xperia™ XZ. This is a free theme can any body share with me who use Xperia™ XZs or XZ Premium.

Here is the theme link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mes.alanwalker







Says it's not available In my country (UK)
2nd July 2017, 12:23 AM |#3  
Mazellat's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Konya
Thanks Meter: 993
 
Donate to Me
More
How will we download and use this theme?
Why is Sony doing this?
2nd July 2017, 01:02 AM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazellat

How will we download and use this theme?
Why is Sony doing this?

You from the UK too? Any idea which country it's locked to?

Turns out it was Sweden so I made a Swedish gmail and vola: https://mega.nz/#!vtIUlIqT!RqaLei_KR...U01SgwGRneHwww
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AJHutchinson For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AJHutchinson Ad-Free
2nd July 2017, 10:46 AM |#5  
Mazellat's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Konya
Thanks Meter: 993
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJHutchinson

You from the UK too? Any idea which country it's locked to?

Turns out it was Sweden so I made a Swedish gmail and vola: https://mega.nz/#!vtIUlIqT!RqaLei_KR...U01SgwGRneHwww

Thank you very much bro
The Following User Says Thank You to Mazellat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mazellat Ad-Free
2nd July 2017, 12:00 PM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazellat

Thank you very much bro

No worries buddy
3rd July 2017, 07:14 PM |#7  
arjun.arora's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 411
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJHutchinson

No worries buddy

I'm not able to install it on my XZP.. In fact I can't install many external apk files..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170703-222705.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	248.9 KB
ID:	4200603  
3rd July 2017, 07:34 PM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjun.arora

I'm not able to install it on my XZP.. In fact I can't install many external apk files..

Strange it lets me 😏 does it not let you press next at the top right?
3rd July 2017, 07:36 PM |#9  
arjun.arora's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 411
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJHutchinson

Strange it lets me does it not let you press next at the top right?

Nope, I keep pressing next, nothing happens.. Some apk's are ok though..
3rd July 2017, 07:38 PM |#10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjun.arora

Nope, I keep pressing next, nothing happens.. Some apk's are ok though..

That's pretty unusual always been okay with Apks me, what firmware you on?
3rd July 2017, 07:42 PM |#11  
arjun.arora's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 411
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJHutchinson

That's pretty unusual always been okay with Apks me, what firmware you on?

45.0.A.5.1, I desperately need amazon app store, can't even install that.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes