Are we ever going to see custom roms and kernels on this device?

Search This thread

slyscorpion

Sep 23, 2017
Warsaw
Is there a lack of developers or is something else going on?

Maybe the price of the devices have something to do with a lack of developers? I know in Poland XZs go for a lot of money, not sure how it is in other countries.

Also, another issue could be that the devices are hard to work for devs.

Not an expert on this or anything.

korom42

Dec 28, 2012
probably because most of users either stick to the older xz or just skipped the xzs
well where I live the XZ/XZ Premium are the only officially available flagships , no xzs no xz1
also because of that I found deals of xz premium for almost same price as xzs or even lower !
but just be patient I remember back last year or so first when Z5 was out the first few months it's forum section nearly empty.. so yeah just wait and see

Reactions: Infy_AsiX

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    probably because most of users either stick to the older xz or just skipped the xzs
    well where I live the XZ/XZ Premium are the only officially available flagships , no xzs no xz1
    also because of that I found deals of xz premium for almost same price as xzs or even lower !
    but just be patient I remember back last year or so first when Z5 was out the first few months it's forum section nearly empty.. so yeah just wait and see