It seems that yota3+ firmware is really a great step forward:
Here the FILES you need:
Here the TUTORIAL yota3 to yota 3+
128gb and 64gb
This will erase everything so doesn't matter if is rooted, r05, twrp recovery, unlocked or locked.. This will flash with oem firehose programmer and you will have a brand new yota3+ ,has everybody expected, finally a good double screen smartphone after yota2.
Jump to the specified floor Landlord
Posted yesterday 19:18 | Show author | reverse view
Thanks again to the global yota machine friends for their efforts! !
This success is a success of cooperation. It is
not just domestic cooperation,
but also international cooperation. Because of our common interests, we get together
because of our common hobbies, so
work together, break through together,
have hard work,
and have tears at
first. It is only hope that there is no opportunity,
and it is hopeful to wear, and
finally made a breakthrough,
this is a big step for our majority of 3 users, and
also a big event and a happy event for dual-screen e-book users!
Thanks to those comrades
who have failed to become bricks in their attempts, and to those who have made us successful!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++
Notes: 1. If you are not a local tyrant, please don't let your curiosity expand;
2. Brush your machine to risk bricks. In the second, so the brush machine is not after-sale;
3, the current brush machine has no retreat, that is, after brushing into yota3+ there is no way to brush back yota3;
4, brush machine process to confirm the stability of usb, brushing process interrupted meeting bricks ;
5. brush once again that the process needs to follow the tutorial to go! ! ! !
How to install Yota3+ rom on Yota3
(translate by skirep)
We can update our Yota3 phones to the "new" rom of Yota3+ from Yota Technologies. We need it:
1. We need the Yota 3.
2. (Backup QCN file) *rooted* here
6. Install the QPST2.7.474 --> QPST Qualcomm tool and 9008 driver.
7. Put the Yota 3 on 9008 mode ( edl mode ) --> 'adb reboot edl' or press "Vol +" + "Vol -" + "Power" buttons.
8. Uncompress the rom new9008-0112.zip:
8. Execute the QFil.exe app from Desktop.
9. Configure the app like the image
10. Select Flat build in Select Build type.
11. Select the mbn file from the rom into a the Programmer Path.
12. Click on Load XML... and select the two xml files:
13. And finally click on Download like the image:
14. It will do somethings... but nothing will happen. Then, you need to click on Load XML, and only select the Rawprogram0.xml and the patch0.xml.
15. Click another time the Download button.
Is important to enter edl mode pushing the 3 buttons till you ear the windows sound of device connection and soon click download.
16. After that... the Phone will reboot. and will appear a screen with "Decryption unsuccessful", and you will need to Reset the Phone. Later you need to follow the steps appearing in the screen.
Now you have the Yota 3+ phone with stock rom and, actually, will receive the OTA updates, but the 2 updates have some bugs so is better, for the moment, leave the basic firmware.
Be sure to hit the thanks button when someone helps you.