update 4/1/17 14:43pm (gmt +8)
- I tried with another simcard from different provider, seem only 3g (hspa) and 4g (lte). no 2g network
- 1st sim Digi Malaysia - gsm 900, 1800/ umts 2100/ lte 2600
> test got all edge, hspa, lte
- 2nd sim Maxis Malaysia gsm 900, 1800/umts 2100/lte 1800+,2600
> test only got hspa, lte
maybe this radio for gsm only got 1 working band either 900 or 1800
update 4/1/17 11:06am
- if I run antutu benchmark, that proximity blinking come in. need to close and clear it from memory then it gone.
First, I didn't realized that problem until I read about that problem
- I bought yd206 with 4.4.3 hk 61 firmware.
- I manually update to 5.0.0 hk 1.1.66
- ota to 124d
- read about no 2g/3g network. I check mine also got this problem. read about manually update radio to cn 184.108.40.206a (fastboot). I did update and got all 2g/3g/4g
- at this stage I didn't know about problem of proximity sensor always blink/on and not check to verify it.
- I manually update to ru 124 by replacing ru radio with cn radio and ota to 134
- read about proximity problem. verify by using camera. yes it always blinking.
- I tried downgrade using yotaflasher to hk 66. failed. bootloop
- update using fastboot also using cn radio. success update
- sadly still got this proximity blinking
- ota to hk 124. same problem..
after all that and days of days.. I thinking, how about I try radio from original firmware that I got when I bought my yotaphone, which is hk 61a.
so I did, fastboot.
YES! it work, no more blinking and I got all 2g/3g/4g
baseband now s01_003_3034_ru1_m15_p2..