FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

YotaFinance App

46 posts
Thanks Meter: 17

By GetSAS, Member on 11th April 2017, 09:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,

did anyone notice that the YotaFinance App does not synchronize the currencies and the stock exchanges anymore.

I set update once a day but it does not get any values.
What can be the cause for that?
Does anyone have the same issue?
The Following User Says Thank You to GetSAS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GetSAS Ad-Free

16th April 2017, 07:52 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetSAS

Hi,

did anyone notice that the YotaFinance App does not synchronize the currencies and the stock exchanges anymore.

I set update once a day but it does not get any values.
What can be the cause for that?
Does anyone have the same issue?

Yes, I have noticed the same thing. I suspect it has something to do with the release of the official update to Android 6, but have no real facts to prove it.

At first it was working fine for me (YD201 with Android 5 build EU124b), and then suddenly not any more.
I first thought it was something that I did that caused it, but even after reversing all my recent changes, it still did not work...
I then did a factory reset to see it that would help -> did not help
I re-flashed with the official firmware of build EU124b -> did not help
I flashed the RU build and let it update to 134 and Android 6 -> then the finance widget worked
I re-flashed the EU124b build (Android 5) -> and again the finance widget does not update

So therefore I suspect they changed something on their side when they officially released Android 6, but I am only speculating.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)