Please feel free to look, build, and use our code at Github and at Gerrit.
While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!
We spend an astonishing amount of time developing this software. We can't spend much time on XDA as a result, so if you need support, please try the following:
1) Search. Search, search, search. Yes, you. I don't care how unique or important your question is, it's very likely someone has adressed it already. Especially if you're even close to new at this.
2) Read our FAQ, which can be found on our website. Carbon FAQ
3) Ask a question in your device forum. Someone will no doubt try to help you. Warning: this help may come in the form of telling you it's a dumb question that has been asked before. See step 1 - such are the perils of asking questions when you haven't done the research yourself. Android is about helping yourself.
4) Join our Discord server! There, you can connect with other Carbon users and our developers, and you can get quicker responses to your bug reports. The invite link is right below.
Download and Installing:
- Carbon Pie for Yureka Black Here
- Latest GAPPs (Optional)
- Latest Magisk (Optional)
- Wipe system, dalvik/art cache, cache, data partition
- Flash Carbon Rom, GAPPs and Magisk
- Reboot your device and Enjoy Carbon Rom
- CarbonROM Team
- Pranay Narang
- VJS Pranav
- Louis Popi
Carbon CR-7.0 Opal, ROM for the Yu Yureka Black
Source Code: https://github.com/CarbonROM
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: N Firmware
Based On: CarbonROM
Last Updated 2019-09-02