FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[PROJECT] Reviving Hard Bricked YU (QLoader 9008 Mode)

166 posts
Thanks Meter: 208

By tirta.agung, Senior Member on 30th March 2015, 01:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th December 2015, 07:38 AM |#501  
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 2

More
please help with sahara fail..
Quote:
Originally Posted by tirta.agung

Could we just do a hangouts first? I really need what have you done, in detail.

I made my pc detect my yureka plus but it keeps saying sahara fail even when I use command prompt..

I'm using 64bit windows 10 i7 8gb ram pc.

Please help me.. I will be very grateful.

9th December 2015, 03:16 PM |#502  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Hi Guys,

Got a question I own 2 Wileyfox SWIFT's, one of these devices is stuck in "Qualcomm HS-USB QLoader 9008" mode after a bad stock image flash, but I cannot see partitions.
Someone posted earlier in the thread the following files for the ZTE V5 Max which has the same processor.
8916_msimage.mbn
MPRG8916.mbn
sahara.xml
rawprogram0.xml
patch0.xml

I'm wondering if it is possible to use my other good device to create images for the bad one and create correct rawprogram0.xml, patch0.xml files?
Any help would be appreciated.Thanks

Update: was able to fix phone with recover ROM for my device Swift, which contained those files an all partitions to be able to recover phone.
11th December 2015, 08:44 AM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i have a yureka which has corrupted efs I guess, because it loses imei and baseband information after reboot,thus I've to flash it again to work. anyone can solve this problem ? thanks in advance
12th December 2015, 03:35 PM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaitumtx

here the attachment please help to get back my yureka guys sorry for my bad english

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtUohaJxq84
Steps to unbrick yureka..
Watch and subscribe.... Comment if your problem persists at YouTube.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaitumtx

hello guys anyone help me out my phone dead i cannot able to reset back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtUohaJxq84 visit and check it out... Don't forget to subscribe and tell if your problem persist.
12th December 2015, 05:42 PM |#505  
Flag vijayawada
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turboapache

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtUohaJxq84
Steps to unbrick yureka..
Watch and subscribe.... Comment if your problem persists at YouTube.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtUohaJxq84 visit and check it out... Don't forget to subscribe and tell if your problem persist.

dude not this one before u posting any fix solution read thread carefully and post we are talking about here hard brick yureka not softbrick ok we know those methods long ago u r new to this ok...
The Following User Says Thank You to chaitumtx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chaitumtx Ad-Free
13th December 2015, 04:10 AM |#506  
Flag Darjeeling

More
I did try the given method chronologically, but my laptop does not detect the phone. There is no Qloader shown in the PC. Any suggestion? Plus I have the drivers installed, even the Qualcomm drivers too. Still no luck. Need help A.S.A.P
13th December 2015, 11:56 AM |#507  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag CITY OF PARKS
Thanks Meter: 6,097

More
Members,

Please mind your language and respect other members.
Any abusive language will be ttreated with strict hands

Thanks
14th December 2015, 01:49 PM |#508  

More
Laptop hangs when connected Briked Yureka
Hi Folks.

After installing Qualcomm Driver, My phone appears to be in OLD "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008" mode.
My Issue: After connecting my Yureka to Laptop, My Laptop hangs within 3-4 minutes. I've found the svchost.exe process eats all the RAM. I tried same process on two another Laptops but facing same issue.
15th December 2015, 02:06 AM |#509  

More
yureka
my yureka had been hard bricked and so i used QFIL Tool to debrick but when i click downoad its going to start the process but at the end tit shows the download the failed please help me
20th December 2015, 05:39 AM |#510  
Flag Darjeeling

More
I have a question, when I installed the Qualcomm drivers, Google, Inc WinUsb drivers was not installed. Although the other two drivers was installed. Will this "WinUsb" drivers make a difference in detecting my phone?
23rd December 2015, 11:22 AM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 1,397

Donate to Me
More
Hoping OP is still available to reply this thread and I don't want to get in YU Service want to unbrick it on my own...
1st thing I've unbricked 2 times but this time its something different

Phone is not detected as DISK DRIVE so I can't format and Flash things...

NEED HELP
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
coolpad f2 8675-w00, hdd raw image tools, qualcomm download mode, qualcomm hs-usb diagnostics 9006, yureka

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)