I was just going to work on this unofficial build but you won the race man @Santhosh M
. Just checked and found this build before I started compiling and gave a try on my Yureka. Amazingly everything works like charm except RIL data. I guess you are missing some flags in RIL. Anyway here is my detail review after trying it over 2 hours.
* Flashed the ROM with SLimGaaps (Link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982086989483
). OP please mentioned it above.
* It tooks aprox 20 minutes on first boot
* I did the clean flash (wiped everything, [DON'T Wipe internal storage unless backup]) over official cm 12.1
* Surprisingly its restored all my previous apps data with defaults settings. Might be it is an android 6.0 new feature because I am using MarshMallow first time. Usually on android 5.+ if we do clean flash its removed all app data and restored it later one by one else we just do dirty flash to retain old data.
* Flashed SD_boot and its fixed the external SD too.
* Got some apps FC (ex. Line), to fixed that just uninstall those and reinstall again. Its becouse of old app's data lib.
* Got Facebook FC continuously even after fresh install and Its because of boringssl and crypto in cm-13. To fix that Facebook / Messenger FC error, just go to /data/app/com.facebook.katana-1/lib/arm and delete or rename the libsslx.so or /data/app/com.facebook.orca-1/lib/arm (Must be enabled ROOT).
*Still exploring the ROM
Rest everything works like charm and its very much stable except SIM DATA. I hope you must fixed this very soon.