moto z force 1650-04 variant android 7

Search This thread

Musketeer7

Oct 6, 2010
Hello everyone. o/

So I bought this phone recently, the model number is 1650-04, It's a dual-sim 32GB/3GB variant, I couldn't find anything about it online. When I try software update, it says the device is up to date, while it's on marshmallow. So how can I upgrade this to nougat? Can I just use another version's ROM? say 1650-05?

Thanks in advance.

Musketeer7

Oct 6, 2010
Can you upload pictures? Can you unlock bootloader? And where you got this phone from?

I bought it from downtown market. what kind of picture? btw i can't see the bootloader status, when I dial the *#*# thing, it just wipes and nothing shows up :D also holding power+vol down while turned off didn't take me to the recovery mode, i tried it only once tho.

forgot to mention I'm from Iran xD

Last edited:
If you can not boot to fast-boot like any other Motorola then no.
It looks legit from screenshots but all that can be managed by buildprop modification.
Go to developer settings switch OEM unlock on and USB debugging on.
Type in ADB console: adb reboot bootloader
Phone should reboot to fastboot.
Try to flash dual sim model firmware via fastboot commands( search on XDA).
It could be Chinese version ( announced some time ago to go live in Sept) that would explain dual sim availability.
Can you register it on Motorola website and check warranty? Did you check imei? Try imei.info

Last edited:
Reactions: Musketeer7

Musketeer7

Oct 6, 2010
If you can not boot to fast-boot like any other Motorola then no.
It looks legit from screenshots but all that can be managed by buildprop modification.
Go to developer settings switch OEM unlock on and USB debugging on.
Type in ADB console: adb reboot bootloader
Phone should reboot to fastboot.
Try to flash dual sim model firmware via fastboot commands( search on XDA).
It could be Chinese version ( announced some time ago to go live in Sept) that would explain dual sim availability.
Can you register it on Motorola website and check warranty? Did you check imei? Try imei.info

ty very much, the adb command worked and it goes into fastboot menu. but i couldn't get the unlock data string, because apparently it doesn't recognize the phone as fastboot. any fastboot command says "waiting for any device"

Adil01

Dec 29, 2014
Yes I update 6.0 to 7.0 ..
Screenshot_20170430-233156.pngScreenshot_20170430-233145.png

Send from my Moto Z Force

Reactions: Musketeer7

Top Liked Posts