This is all you'll get:
- System Apps Heavily Debloated
- Z5C Home Launcher, Themes, Media Apps, Small Apps, Conversations and Phonebook (23.4.A.1.232 version only)
PLEASE, DO NOT MIRROR IT OR USE IT WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION!!
TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Z3 Compact or Z3
- Running rooted 23.4.A.1.232 - 5.1.1 firmware
1. Download the flashable zip to your sdcard: Z3C D58XX - 23.4.A.1.232
2. Enter recovery and backup /system partition (OPTIONAL, BUT...)
3. Flash it
4. Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache ONLY (DO NOT WIPE DATA AND/OR FACTORY RESET)
Lollipop 5.1.1 older versions
Lollipop 5.0.2 versions
Removed system apps:
To flash a removed app (or all of them), download attached flash_removed_apps.zip (empty flashable zip) and open it with 7Zip, then:
- Open D58XX_VERSION_Removed_Apps.rar zip/rar file with 7Zip, select and drag choosen app(s) folders and drop into flash_removed_apps.zip /system/app or /system/priv-app folders
- Delete add_apps_folders_here_and_delete_me remaining files
- Flash flash_removed_apps.zip file on Recovery (no wipes are needed)
How do we know if Super User Mode is really working?
Install attached SuperUserModeCheck.apk I built and toggle Airplane mode through it (only system apps signed with platform keys have this privilege).
Without Super User Mode, system (Package Manager) will refuse to install it!
@moly82 (Insane Bloat's List)
@gamzekal (Some Z5C apks)
What you can do next:
If this was helpful, press thanks button!