For my own use and experience, i created a Modded LOLLIPOP 5.1.1 ALL IN ONE (4G-LTE) - Odexed, Pre-Rooted 2.46, TWRP Recovery 2.8.21 with pre-installed Xposed, that I share with you.
Requirements: Z3 Compact (any), Root & Recovery on KitKat or Lollipop (Odexed or Deoxed).
- Using PRFCreator, starting from the firmware D5803_23.4.A.1.232_CE1, creating a flashable.zip with SuperSU 2.46, XDualrecovery 2.8.21 and Xposed framework V74-22 -arm.
Note: selected -Kernel,-FOTAKernel,-Modem,-LTALabel,-sign zip. (see image example)
Download ALL IN ONE LTE ..HERE.. Put the file on memory of device, power off device and restart in recovery (Power and Vol up (PhilZ) / down (TWRP), flash file, do a wipe cache & dalwik and reboot. If you want 4G version is HERE also with xposed update to version v75-22
Some notes and tips:
- Of course, if you select the file with Xposed preinstalled (ALL IN ONE), you will need to install from Android XposedInstaller_3.0-alpha4.apk, open it and select soft reboot. After restarting install modules Xposed.
- If you want to completely uninstall Xposed, flash always from the recovery this file xposed_unistall_arm
- I use at the time, these xposed modules: GravityBox [LP], Lolistat, APM+, Xperia™ Xposed (LP), Blurred System UI
- Regarding difference between 4G - LTE version: 4G icon: Baltic, Greece, Israel, Netherlands, Nordic, Russia, Ukraine, United Kingdom. LTE icon: CE1 (Central Europe), GEL (Latin America), Germany, Italy, Turkey, USA
- After flash you see in drawer the utility NDRUtils [root]
- If you happen after flash no longer see SU, do not worry there is the Root, install only the apk SuperSU and you will get back on the app drawer
- If you have problems writing to the SD Card using this app NetFix
- If you have a FW LP with Root and you do not have write permissions in system R/W, download this file, which enables RICDefeat on the device and allows R/W on the system partition. Extract the file and launch install.bat.
- If there is an update, simply flash file from recovery. While i come out of the updates for the recovery (or Xposed in future), just do the update of single app
- Some others tweaks for the MOD
- Some themes for LolliPop 1 2 3 4 5 6 e BootAnimation Z5 (new)
- I dont debloat the MOD, because many have Mods debloat but then some apps not working correctly linked to other uninstalled. Then I would recommend you the possibility of hibernation (for example with Titanium Backup), because it allows the blocking of all activities related to that specific app, avoiding the problems of constant use of RAM or even use the app System app remover pro, with which it is you can uninstall or freeze pre-installed applications on the phone, in a rather simple and safe ... HERE a list of apps that you can try to hibernate in your choice
[D5803] [23.4.A.1.200] Lollipop 5.1.1, Odexed, Pre-Rooted 2.46, XZDR 2.8.21 & Xposed , ROM for the Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
ROM OS Version: 5.1.1 Lollipop
Chainfire x SuperSU
Nut x XZDR
zxz0o0 & russel5x PRFcreator
lowtraxx x permissions R/W
serajr x debloat apps
Last Updated 2015-30-07