FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Which version do you prefer: the basic with root, xzdualrecovery or ALL IN ONE ?

Basic version

8 Vote(s)
28.57%
All in One

20 Vote(s)
71.43%

[D5803] [23.4.A.1.232] LP 5.1.1 ALL IN ONE (4G-LTE) Odexed, Pre-Rooted, XZDR & Xposed

1,497 posts
Thanks Meter: 341

By hispanico957, Senior Member on 23rd April 2015, 10:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread

For my own use and experience, i created a Modded LOLLIPOP 5.1.1 ALL IN ONE (4G-LTE) - Odexed, Pre-Rooted 2.46, TWRP Recovery 2.8.21 with pre-installed Xposed, that I share with you.

Requirements: Z3 Compact (any), Root & Recovery on KitKat or Lollipop (Odexed or Deoxed).

Note: selected -Kernel,-FOTAKernel,-Modem,-LTALabel,-sign zip. (see image example)
Download ALL IN ONE LTE ..HERE.. Put the file on memory of device, power off device and restart in recovery (Power and Vol up (PhilZ) / down (TWRP), flash file, do a wipe cache & dalwik and reboot. If you want 4G version is HERE also with xposed update to version v75-22
Some notes and tips:
  • Of course, if you select the file with Xposed preinstalled (ALL IN ONE), you will need to install from Android XposedInstaller_3.0-alpha4.apk, open it and select soft reboot. After restarting install modules Xposed.
  • If you want to completely uninstall Xposed, flash always from the recovery this file xposed_unistall_arm
  • I use at the time, these xposed modules: GravityBox [LP], Lolistat, APM+, Xperia™ Xposed (LP), Blurred System UI
  • Regarding difference between 4G - LTE version: 4G icon: Baltic, Greece, Israel, Netherlands, Nordic, Russia, Ukraine, United Kingdom. LTE icon: CE1 (Central Europe), GEL (Latin America), Germany, Italy, Turkey, USA
  • After flash you see in drawer the utility NDRUtils [root]
  • If you happen after flash no longer see SU, do not worry there is the Root, install only the apk SuperSU and you will get back on the app drawer
  • If you have problems writing to the SD Card using this app NetFix
  • If you have a FW LP with Root and you do not have write permissions in system R/W, download this file, which enables RICDefeat on the device and allows R/W on the system partition. Extract the file and launch install.bat.
  • If there is an update, simply flash file from recovery. While i come out of the updates for the recovery (or Xposed in future), just do the update of single app
  • Some others tweaks for the MOD
  • Some themes for LolliPop 1 2 3 4 5 6 e BootAnimation Z5 (new)
  • I dont debloat the MOD, because many have Mods debloat but then some apps not working correctly linked to other uninstalled. Then I would recommend you the possibility of hibernation (for example with Titanium Backup), because it allows the blocking of all activities related to that specific app, avoiding the problems of constant use of RAM or even use the app System app remover pro, with which it is you can uninstall or freeze pre-installed applications on the phone, in a rather simple and safe ... HERE a list of apps that you can try to hibernate in your choice

HISPANICO

XDA:DevDB Information
[D5803] [23.4.A.1.200] Lollipop 5.1.1, Odexed, Pre-Rooted 2.46, XZDR 2.8.21 & Xposed , ROM for the Sony Xperia Z3 Compact

Contributors
hispanico957
ROM OS Version: 5.1.1 Lollipop

Version Information

Credits
Chainfire x SuperSU
Nut x XZDR
zxz0o0 & russel5x PRFcreator
lowtraxx x permissions R/W
serajr x debloat apps

Created 2015-09-24
Last Updated 2015-30-07
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	853zAin.jpg
Views:	7844
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	3302666   Click image for larger version

Name:	e3t37PP.jpg
Views:	8198
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	3302667   Click image for larger version

Name:	Oi2EA2d.jpg
Views:	7954
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	3302668   Click image for larger version

Name:	XOd1RgO.jpg
Views:	7900
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	3302669   Click image for larger version

Name:	dK9dMzV.jpg
Views:	7770
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	3302739   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-05-04-16-14-47.jpg
Views:	7930
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	3303121  
The Following 59 Users Say Thank You to hispanico957 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hispanico957 Ad-Free

23rd April 2015, 11:19 AM |#2  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,122

Donate to Me
More
Just flashed it from 23.0.1.A.5.77 - D5833 and works great.

Best eva

Thank you for your work
The Following User Says Thank You to nzzane For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2015, 11:38 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Hi,
I am on LP 23.1.A.0.690 Locked Bootloader with root and XDualRecovery 2.8.14.
Can I flash your room on recovery and keep my data and apps (no wipe data partition)?
23rd April 2015, 11:50 AM |#4  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,122

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tebra

Hi,
Can I flash your room on recovery and keep my data and apps (no wipe data partition)?

Usually you can, I did no wipes and works fine
Always make a backup though - just in case
23rd April 2015, 01:12 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tebra

Hi,

Yessss i follow exactly this procedure and kept everything

Hispanico
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hispanico957 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hispanico957 Ad-Free
24th April 2015, 11:40 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I installed on my 4.4.4 without wipe data and everythink is almost ok. I have one problem before flashed Lollipop i using Smart Laucher after flashed this launcher gone and i cant install again. They say app is canot be installed. When i want restore from Titanium backup app stop working on 0% of restoring . I tried clear SD Maid and nothing. Looks like this launcher is somewhare inside but i cannot using him.
24th April 2015, 11:59 AM |#7  
Flag Hadjout
Thanks Meter: 9

More
thank's, it's worl perfeclty
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to othmanusse For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift othmanusse Ad-Free
24th April 2015, 04:08 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZR-MikePL

I installed on my 4.4.4 without wipe data and everythink is almost ok. I have one problem before flashed Lollipop i using Smart Laucher after flashed this launcher gone and i cant install again. They say app is canot be installed. When i want restore from Titanium backup app stop working on 0% of restoring . I tried clear SD Maid and nothing. Looks like this launcher is somewhare inside but i cannot using him.

First Smart Launcher is compatible with LolliPop ? Second...I have had in the past similar problems with others apps or games. I installed again the app from playstore and it's OK

Hispanico
The Following User Says Thank You to hispanico957 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hispanico957 Ad-Free
24th April 2015, 05:53 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
When i install again from shop is ok ( ver. 2.0) but i tested beta 3.0 and this not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by hispanico957

First Smart Launcher is compatible with LolliPop ? Second...I have had in the past similar problems with others apps or games. I installed again the app from playstore and it's OK

Hispanico

24th April 2015, 10:49 PM |#10  
NYC
Thanks Meter: 64

More
besides the recovery version and the recent apps clear all button.. are there other differences with this from the one jerflash posted?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/z3-c...d-nut-t3071069
24th April 2015, 11:51 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 57

More
I get Mega error saying "Temporary error, retrying". In the last many hours I've downloaded 4 FTF files from Mega no problems. Is it just me?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)