FORUMS

[ROM]ResurrectionRemix v5.6.4[Z3C][MM 6.0.1_r17][09/03/16]

394 posts
Thanks Meter: 530

By nelvinchi, Senior Member on 24th December 2015, 03:00 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from nelvinchi: Resurrection Remix MM 6.0.1 ROM for the Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
18th February 2016, 09:56 AM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelvinchi

Ok.... Reckon you can install it again (or restore a backup if you made one...), and after it boots, open Kernel Adiutor (in the resurrection settings menu, performance). In the app go to settings, then under Debugging, choose Last Kernel Message and Logcat - the two files will be on your sdcard... If you could upload them to your drive and PM me the link, I'll have a look....
Thanks!

I sent you the pm man have a look at it
The Following User Says Thank You to krysy29 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krysy29 Ad-Free
20th February 2016, 09:48 AM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
We're all waiting for the camera here
20th February 2016, 10:23 AM |#43  
OP Senior Member
Flag London

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshalpear

We're all waiting for the camera here

It's uploading now....

Edit: apologies for the, I'll update the OP in the next few hours....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nelvinchi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nelvinchi Ad-Free
20th February 2016, 11:11 AM |#44  
Flag The back of a truck
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Looking forward to testing out some AOSP goodness
21st February 2016, 02:11 PM |#45  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi, this question probably answered a million times but i would like concrete answers from any helpful people here who have flashed custom roms on this device before please. I have a z3 compact with locked bootloader and would like to unlock it to install custom rom like this one hopefully. Will i definitely loose drm rights and camera enhancemnets doing this. If so is there a way to spoof the drm rights back. I have backed up the drm with ta tool and am reasonably knowledgeable with flashtool etc. Thanks for any comments
21st February 2016, 09:04 PM |#46  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crasiusi

Hi, this question probably answered a million times but i would like concrete answers from any helpful people here who have flashed custom roms on this device before please. I have a z3 compact with locked bootloader and would like to unlock it to install custom rom like this one hopefully. Will i definitely loose drm rights and camera enhancemnets doing this. If so is there a way to spoof the drm rights back. I have backed up the drm with ta tool and am reasonably knowledgeable with flashtool etc. Thanks for any comments

Camera gets bad of course , but if you backed them up you won't have much of a problem because you can revert everything back. I did that mistake and didn't backup my DRM keys. I was new to flashing etc. If you unlock your bootloader they're gone. There is no spoofing. But as you have backed them up, if you use a stock ROM you can use your DRM keys, there are methods for that. But in custom ROMs (as far as I know at least) there is no way to use DRM keys and functionalities of the DRM keys. You can surely see that this ROM didn't even have a camera, now it's being implemented, but still it has the fish-eye effect. If you are a camera lover, don't unlock your bootloader. But if you want to install a custom ROM you have to unlock it. You might stick with rooted stock ROMs.
The Following User Says Thank You to marshalpear For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marshalpear Ad-Free
22nd February 2016, 08:31 AM |#47  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Id like to test It...
Hey nelvinchi,
Id like to test your new build with camera. Do u ve a link for me?
22nd February 2016, 11:11 AM |#48  

More
What are you actually testing, do lots of things change with the implementation of the camera?
22nd February 2016, 11:24 AM |#49  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
...well an own oppinion bout fisheye would be awesome. So pls stop vexing a roundtable...
24th February 2016, 05:34 PM |#50  

More
Just a dumb question, does the DRM spoofing work with this or what are the chances that it will work on this ROM? I'm asking because it is possible with Stock MM Concept ROMs.
25th February 2016, 12:28 AM |#51  
OP Senior Member
Flag London

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshalpear

Just a dumb question, does the DRM spoofing work with this or what are the chances that it will work on this ROM? I'm asking because it is possible with Stock MM Concept ROMs.

Hi... Unfortunately not. CM/AOSP ROMs = no DRM.
The Following User Says Thank You to nelvinchi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nelvinchi Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)