FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[List][FTF] Stock Firmwares + Concept (18/10/2016)

1,431 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,462
 
By istux, Senior Member on 15th October 2014, 08:09 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th November 2015, 08:06 PM |#1921  
Member
Flag Milledgeville GA
Thanks Meter: 22
 
Donate to Me
More
Is there not a 232 for the US? My GF's Z3c that is stock still hasn't gotten the upgrade.
 
 
29th November 2015, 09:04 PM |#1922  
DeusEx80's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 146
 
More
Last stock firmware for D5803:
D5803_23.4.A.1.264_Customized IT
The Following User Says Thank You to DeusEx80 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DeusEx80 Ad-Free
30th November 2015, 12:10 AM |#1923  
scottjb's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Greensboro, NC
Thanks Meter: 227
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napsterbater

Is there not a 232 for the US? My GF's Z3c that is stock still hasn't gotten the upgrade.

My US Z3 is on 23.4.A.1.200. I believe that's the current version.
30th November 2015, 08:30 AM |#1924  
AndriyeZ's Avatar
Senior Member
Surabaya
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
can i used firmware d803 for d5833 ?? coz download link for 23.0.A.2.93 Hongkong was dead
30th November 2015, 02:37 PM |#1925  
istux's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Milano
Thanks Meter: 1,462
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndriyeZ

can i used firmware d803 for d5833 ?? coz download link for 23.0.A.2.93 Hongkong was dead

Link fixed.
Try here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7&postcount=33
The Following User Says Thank You to istux For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift istux Ad-Free
1st December 2015, 01:11 AM |#1926  
Member
Flag Milledgeville GA
Thanks Meter: 22
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottjb

My US Z3 is on 23.4.A.1.200. I believe that's the current version.

Z3 or Z3c? My US Z3 got 232, her Z3c is still on 200.
1st December 2015, 01:13 AM |#1927  
scottjb's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Greensboro, NC
Thanks Meter: 227
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napsterbater

Z3 or Z3c? My US Z3 got 232, her Z3c is still on 200.

Oops, sorry, my Z3 Compact.
1st December 2015, 01:16 AM |#1928  
Member
Flag Milledgeville GA
Thanks Meter: 22
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottjb

My US Z3 is on 23.4.A.1.200. I believe that's the current version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottjb

Oops, sorry, my Z3 Compact.

Ok, thought so, just checking.

Wonder why there is no 232 love for US Z3c owners.
1st December 2015, 02:37 AM |#1929  
AndriyeZ's Avatar
Senior Member
Surabaya
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by istux

Link fixed.
Try here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7&postcount=33

thanks mate, now I'm facing problem with flashtool driver , installation from flashtool was unsuccesfull, I used windows 10 64bit, is that a compatible issue with windows 10??, coz there's no trouble when i used on my Win7 desktop
1st December 2015, 08:40 AM |#1930  
istux's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Milano
Thanks Meter: 1,462
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napsterbater

Ok, thought so, just checking.

Wonder why there is no 232 love for US Z3c owners.

Just checked on XperiFirm and 232 is out for normal z3 only.
200 is the current version for z3 compact.
You can do it by yourself by clicking on XF icon you can find in last Flashtool versions
264 will be next for sure

Usually there's no much love for US market, because Sony mobile business is very small in your country...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndriyeZ

thanks mate, now I'm facing problem with flashtool driver , installation from flashtool was unsuccesfull, I used windows 10 64bit, is that a compatible issue with windows 10??, coz there's no trouble when i used on my Win7 desktop

I tested on windows 10 32bit and everything worked properly.
Anyway nobody reported issues with 64bit, you're the first one
The Following User Says Thank You to istux For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift istux Ad-Free
1st December 2015, 09:14 AM |#1931  
AndriyeZ's Avatar
Senior Member
Surabaya
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by istux

Just checked on XperiFirm and 232 is out for normal z3 only.
200 is the current version for z3 compact.
You can do it by yourself by clicking on XF icon you can find in last Flashtool versions
264 will be next for sure

Usually there's no much love for US market, because Sony mobile business is very small in your country...


I tested on windows 10 32bit and everything worked properly.
Anyway nobody reported issues with 64bit, you're the first one

Solved mate..thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes