WARNING: CURRENT REPORTS SHOW THAT UNLOCKING YOUR BOOTLOADER MAY DEGRADE LOW-LIGHT CAMERA QUALITY.
* = Confirmed on Z3, not Z3 Compact
- TrackID (Source, Source)
- Timeshift Camera (Source, Source)
- Face-in Camera (Source, Source)
- Surround Settings* (Source, Source)
- ClearAudio+ (Source, Source)
- S-Force Front Surround (Source)
- Tap2Wake (Source, Source)
- BIONZ Engine (Source)
- None at the time
Confirmed Not Working
- Bravia Engine (X-Reality, Super Vivid) (Source, Source)
- "Advanced camera algorithms" (including low-light processing) (Source, see Anna Aleryd's reply, Source)
- Sony Entertainment Media (Music Unlimited, Videos Unlimited, etc.) (Source)
- Audio Quality and Volume Enhancements (Unlocked Bootloader phones suffer from lower sound quality and volume) (Source)
- PS4 Remote Play (Source)
Reported Not Working
- Sony Triluminos Engine?
- Other Camera Features/Modes?
- DSEE HX?
- Noise Cancelling Features (w/ Headphones)?
- Headphones Settings?
- Hi-res Audio over DAC?