You don't need root on your phone to run this utility!
* you need stock MM .575 or .291 firmware
* if you have .291 firmware, you need flash stock kernel.sin (575) via FlashTool and turn on your phone. After, when script done and you reboot in custom recovery, flash SuperSU, then turn off your phone and flash back kernel.sin (291)
* download zip and extract to your computer
* enable USB-debugging on your phone and plug phone to computer
* run install.bat as administrator
When all finished your phone reboot in custom recovery.
Then you can install any supersu.zip in custom recovery.
Now you have last TWRP, busybox and root
FOR ALL WHO WANTS INSTALL Slimm and other custom zips with UUID METHOD READ --> THIS
* added support D5833 and D6603
* added stock kernel for FlashTool (see attach). just change .zip to .ftf
* TWRP with new functions like adb backup and auto-reboot (check lastest commits)
* busybox with FULL Selinux support like setenforce, setsebool etc...
* added clean tmp files command
* fix error with daemon (adb) - please run this .bat as administrator
* add linux installer version HERE
* twrp 3.0.3 (if you are already have recovery, just copy recovery.twrp.cpio.lzma from this zip to your phone /system/etc/mm_twrp_recovery/ and replace. Don't forget chmod 644)
* busybox 1.26.2 (to update copy busybox from this zip to your phone /system/xbin/ and replace. Don't forget chmod 755)
* update TWRP to 3.1.0-0
* added vold decryptions --> READ
* added zip for update the current version. just flash it in recovery.
* update TWRP to 3.1.1-0
@zxz0O0 for iovyroot
@Wolfbreak for idea with recroot
@shoey63 for show me HOW. Thanks again, bro
@Macsek for linux installer