FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

xperia z3 compact DOCOMO always show R icon

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By bakalboy3995, Junior Member on 7th June 2018, 11:15 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
hello guys I have Xperia z3 compact docomo , and it always show `R` icon I tried different firmware I tried the Generic one , still the same , can any one help me to remove or disable the R icon on my status bar , ?

8th June 2018, 12:39 PM |#2  
Flag Tagbilaran
Thanks Meter: 121

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakalboy3995

hello guys I have Xperia z3 compact docomo , and it always show `R` icon I tried different firmware I tried the Generic one , still the same , can any one help me to remove or disable the R icon on my status bar , ?

It's normal. R stands for Roaming. Means your accessing other network which isn't owned by the network your SIM card uses.
10th June 2018, 09:46 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerain28

It's normal. R stands for Roaming. Means your accessing other network which isn't owned by the network your SIM card uses.

but my wife have a Xperia Z3c too . no R icon showing both globe telecom should I flash another rom and uncheck baseband , because every firmware I flash I always check the baseband and partition on the flashtool
12th July 2018, 02:08 AM |#4  

More
Quote:

but my wife have a Xperia Z3c too . no R icon showing both globe telecom should I flash another rom and uncheck baseband , because every firmware I flash I always check the baseband and partition on the flashtool

Your Sim Card is old. My Z3c too same
12th July 2018, 04:54 AM |#5  
Quote:

maybe your simcard is not support LTE, try use LTE simcard, if you want to remove Roaming icon (R) you must have installed xposed+framework, and remove with module National Roaming it work
20th November 2018, 01:58 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Your sim card is junk and throw it in waste bin and buy a new lte supported sim card
And remember do not ever collect again your old sim card from that waste bin 🚮 otherwise that R sign will appear again and you may buy a new phone 📱 in that case your pocket will be empty and you may sleep with empty stomach and this will cause a bad health and you may die earlier before your time comes
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)