[FTF] Android Nougat Preview 4 NPD56N {Update 16/06}

Search This thread

Licaon_Kter

Jun 9, 2015
No bro , I haven't rooted yet
Ok, so you are allowed to unlock your bootloader then? You will need that for root on Nougat first.

How to check?
In your device, open the dialler and enter *#*#7378423#*#* to access the service menu.
Tap Service info > Configuration > Rooting Status. If Bootloader unlock allowed says Yes, then you can unlock it. If it says No, or if the status is missing, your device cannot be unlocked and you can't root Nougat.

owais zaibak

Feb 24, 2017
xperia z3 D6633 android N

Hi, I just installed android N DP 3 on my Xperia Z3 Dual D6633, and it can't recognize any sim card.
is there any way to active one sim card at least. please hlep
thanks..

Nov 12, 2015
Not a lot of luck.

I flashed this and there was no google setup. I then tried, but it had no keyboard so I couldn't type anything. Bleh. Long road ahead.

I have an unlocked bootloader, but have installed a z2 firmware (Bricked haha) but fortunately flash tool fixed it. I can't even find a proper recovery/rom. I'm not lucky. I kind of miss my Nexus 5 right about now.

celeron74

Jul 23, 2011
:good:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170421-093401.png
    Screenshot_20170421-093401.png
    76 KB · Views: 539

Fus Roh Dah

Jun 24, 2016
So far it works really good on my D6653 however, I can't overlook the fact that the main xperia apps are missing. I was able to download music app and album from playstore but the main sony app that I always use which is the Timeshift video was unavailable. It is frustrating once you had a view of the official Nougat update on the latest devices. Would there be any way to install timeshift video on DP3? Thanks.

Fus Roh Dah

Jun 24, 2016
Video recording not working on DP3. It says unknown error when trying to shoot video with the sony camera app. Same thing happens with third party app (tried FV5 cinema). How is the video recording in DP4?

Top Liked Posts