[FTF] Stock Firmware for Xperia Z3 D6602, D6603, D6606, D6653, D6616 Mega Collection

Search This thread

hyelton

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2010
Wilmington
Here will be an All In One Thread for Stock FTF Firmwares for the Xperia Z3. Please only Post all firmwares in this Thread we don`t need a thread for each firmware thanks :)

Flash using Flashtool, latest version can be found here! HERE Thanks to Flashtool.net

GUIDE for flashing FTF's by krabappel2548 (be sure to give him a thanks), you do not need to be rooted or have the bootloader unlocked!!!!

Want to know how to create the FTF's? Follow this great GUID by Apollo89 and be sure to hit him a thanks[/SIZE
]

Anyone Who posts use MEGA or OceanHost.eu (My Server) Google Drive, Dropbox etc will disable your downloads after a certain amount.

If my thread or server helped give me a Thanks, or if you find I really helped you a Beer or Coffee would be awesome :p

Last edited:

hyelton

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2010
Wilmington
Last edited:

kuass

Feb 23, 2010
Here will be an All In One Thread for Stock FTF Firmwares for the Xperia Z3. Please only Post all firmwares in this Thread we don`t need a thread for each firmware thanks :)

Flash using Flashtool, latest version can be found here! HERE Thanks to Flashtool.net

GUIDE for flashing FTF's by krabappel2548 (be sure to give him a thanks), you do not need to be rooted or have the bootloader unlocked!!!!

Want to know how to create the FTF's? Follow this great GUID by Apollo89 and be sure to hit him a thanks[/SIZE]

Anyone Who posts use MEGA or OceanHost.eu (My Server) Google Drive, Dropbox etc will disable your downloads after a certain amount.

D6603

23.0.A.2.93

Generic Global

Generic France

Generic Germany (Uploading)​

If my thread or server helped give me a Thanks, or if you find I really helped you a Beer or Coffee would be awesome :p

Still uploading??

augie7107

Mar 18, 2009
Boston
Sony Xperia Pro-I
Just flashed global generic 93. Checked PC Companion for update and it states it doesn't have firmware for this device yet. As an FYI, this firmware has the stock android browser, I despise Chrome.

Last edited:

Jonnyn93

Jun 25, 2012
Hey, just picked up my Z3 its got all this O2 branded crap on it, and the boot animation is O2 also, I hate it. Do I need to root the phone or anything like that before I flash the UK generic one? Cheers!

cz4r3n

Apr 28, 2011
Can I ask here?
Because I can't wait for the ftf of D6633, I found out that it can be downloaded using XperiFirm Downloader,my question is,the firmware has 4 files which I assume it's not flashable in FLASHTOOL,how can I flash those files?
Thanks in Advance.

EDIT: Desperanto86 just posted the file, Its not posted yet when I was typing..

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Want to know how to create the FTF's? Follow this great GUID by Apollo89 and be sure to hit him a thanks[/SIZE
    ]

[FTF] STOCK FIRMWARES for Xperia Z3 All Models Mega Collection

T-Mobile USA D6616

http://oceanhost.eu/h8qo2jxqus9t/D6616_23.0.D.1.123_T-Mobile_US.ftf.htm

Central Europe 1
    [FTF] STOCK FIRMWARES for Xperia Z3 All Models Mega Collection

Mirrors Located here on my Other Server :)

http://storagecow.eu/index.php?dir=Xda/Sony/Xperia+Z3/
    Hi y'all,

I have a question - When flashing over to a generic global stock rom, do I lose my DRM keys? or not?

Thanks in advance

:)

No as there is no US Version of the D6633

Not sure but assume you`ll loose everything as it wipes the phone completely.

DRM keys remain after flashing ftf

Just curious, when using the FTF to flash, would there be an issue of selecting "Reset customizations" (see pic)? Would I lose DRM keys or the TA because of this?

Usually everyone keeps it alone. Just click and flash. Youll be alright ;)

It does a FULL reset of your device and if my memory serves me well, it deletes the TA and the keys

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

The only way to delete TA partition with all DRM keys is to unlock the bootloader, which erases everything (user data included). But Flashtool can't do this with devices from 2012 onwards, as this operation has to be done on Sony website.
    And anyway to flash is NOT to unlock: they are two different processes.
    So don't worry about it. ;)

Flashing FTF files deletes user data, true, but if you don't want this, just uncheck "DATA" inside the wipe box before clicking on FLASH.
    Wiping user data is useful only when you jump from an android version to another (for example from 4.3 to 4.4.4 and vice versa), but if you just need to update the firmware based on the same andoid version you can choose to uncheck data wiping.
    Lastly, when you flash FTF files you erase the system partition, so you always lose rooting permissions, even if you haven't wiped user data.

I see so many people very confused about how Xperia devices and their tools work... I should write a GUIDE in general section to help out maybe ;)
    FTF Collection is completz and uploading

Hello guys and gals! Here's the link to the MEGA folder for the .ftf collection pile. Its quite little at the moment but i'll be uploading far more later on because well MEGA seems to have a problem with bandwith today. I'll upload more ftf's to the folder when I can as I have about 100+ more to go. Hope you guys enjoy! (This is currently for the D6603 Variant)
    e6376da33e5392d32a8a091b827c150e.png

Link to MEGA (https://mega.co.nz/#F!jwpnmLJZ!hlkjAgUf9Jm33GQutuzS0Q)