Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by corallus

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones/son...8&noScroll=yes

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

There's some here too...

http://www.handtec.co.uk/catalogsear...Xperia+Z3+16GB

EDIT: I've just had my shipment notification come through from my pre-order. I should get it tomorrow.
25th September 2014, 05:23 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nniicckkss

There's some here too...

EDIT: I've just had my shipment notification come through from my pre-order. I should get it tomorrow.

Nice, when you get it can you post to say if it comes with Ear Phones or not?

I've noticed the Three page has gone up but all the details are about the Z2 and there are no tarrifs yet. Can't post the URL because I am a new user but browse to the Z2 page and replace Z2 with Z3. eg.

Discover/Devices/Sony/Xperia_Z3
26th September 2014, 08:42 AM |#4  
Flag Kidderminster
Thanks Meter: 302

More
O2 UK now have it in stock
I wanted the white Z3 but o2 don't have it listed, just black and mint silver...I had the white Z and black Z1 and I was happy to go back to white now Sony have made all of it white, but now I'm stumped what to go for. Black is a safety colour however I'm intrigued about the mint silver which is exclusive for o2...think I'll go to the shop tomorrow and see it and then do my refresh upgrade from my HTC m8, it will cost me £360 to upgrade now but can trade the m8 in for £220 so not bad really....It's well worth being on this refresh plan!
26th September 2014, 07:44 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 129

More
White was exclusive for phones 4 u but they folded, the white is now exclusive to carphone warehouse

The Following User Says Thank You to corallus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift corallus Ad-Free
26th September 2014, 10:43 PM |#6  
Flag Kidderminster

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by corallus

White was exclusive for phones 4 u but they folded, the white is now exclusive to carphone warehouse

I see, that's a pain as I can only upgrade direct with o2 on their refresh plan...I'll have to decide between black and mint silver.
27th September 2014, 04:24 PM |#7  
Flag Kidderminster

More
Just been and got mine from o2, they only had 2 blacks left so I went for the safety option.
27th September 2014, 08:03 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 129

More
Got mint silver myself, luckily they had more than one as the first had a really bad light bleed patch in the middle of the screen

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
27th September 2014, 08:23 PM |#9  
Flag Kidderminster

More
Just had to exchange mine as the camera wouldn't focus, close up was fine but everything else came out as a blur!
Luckily a store by me was still open, they could've exchanged it for the mint silver but I wasn't too keen on it.
28th September 2014, 10:21 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 110

More
got my Z3 yesterday, but there are two dead pixels gonna return it for a replacement tomorrow, wont stop me buying Sony again though. Least it doesn't bend.
29th September 2014, 12:00 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 237

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpis

Nice, when you get it can you post to say if it comes with Ear Phones or not?

I've noticed the Three page has gone up but all the details are about the Z2 and there are no tarrifs yet. Can't post the URL because I am a new user but browse to the Z2 page and replace Z2 with Z3. eg.

Discover/Devices/Sony/Xperia_Z3

Hi,

Yes, it comes with the push in ear bud type of phones/hands free (I don't like those sort myself, but...). Also included is an OTG lead, charger wall plug with separate USB lead, and a screen protector (matt finish) for the front.
This is a UK, unlocked handset only phone.

No dead pixels on my one, and no issues with the focus on the camera.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)