O2 UK now have it in stock

Search This thread

Torpis

Sep 25, 2014
There's some here too...

EDIT: I've just had my shipment notification come through from my pre-order. I should get it tomorrow. :)

Nice, when you get it can you post to say if it comes with Ear Phones or not?

I've noticed the Three page has gone up but all the details are about the Z2 and there are no tarrifs yet. Can't post the URL because I am a new user but browse to the Z2 page and replace Z2 with Z3. eg.

Discover/Devices/Sony/Xperia_Z3

maverick1103

Jun 16, 2011
Kidderminster
I wanted the white Z3 but o2 don't have it listed, just black and mint silver...I had the white Z and black Z1 and I was happy to go back to white now Sony have made all of it white, but now I'm stumped what to go for. Black is a safety colour however I'm intrigued about the mint silver which is exclusive for o2...think I'll go to the shop tomorrow and see it and then do my refresh upgrade from my HTC m8, it will cost me £360 to upgrade now but can trade the m8 in for £220 so not bad really....It's well worth being on this refresh plan!

corallus

May 5, 2011
White was exclusive for phones 4 u but they folded, the white is now exclusive to carphone warehouse

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Reactions: maverick1103

corallus

May 5, 2011
Got mint silver myself, luckily they had more than one as the first had a really bad light bleed patch in the middle of the screen

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

maverick1103

Jun 16, 2011
Kidderminster
Just had to exchange mine as the camera wouldn't focus, close up was fine but everything else came out as a blur!
Luckily a store by me was still open, they could've exchanged it for the mint silver but I wasn't too keen on it.

Jonnyn93

Jun 25, 2012
got my Z3 yesterday, but there are two dead pixels :( gonna return it for a replacement tomorrow, wont stop me buying Sony again though. Least it doesn't bend.

nniicckkss

Dec 15, 2009
Nice, when you get it can you post to say if it comes with Ear Phones or not?

I've noticed the Three page has gone up but all the details are about the Z2 and there are no tarrifs yet. Can't post the URL because I am a new user but browse to the Z2 page and replace Z2 with Z3. eg.

Discover/Devices/Sony/Xperia_Z3

Hi,

Yes, it comes with the push in ear bud type of phones/hands free (I don't like those sort myself, but...). Also included is an OTG lead, charger wall plug with separate USB lead, and a screen protector (matt finish) for the front.
This is a UK, unlocked handset only phone.

No dead pixels on my one, and no issues with the focus on the camera.

Torpis

Sep 25, 2014
Hi,

Yes, it comes with the push in ear bud type of phones/hands free (I don't like those sort myself, but...). Also included is an OTG lead, charger wall plug with separate USB lead, and a screen protector (matt finish) for the front.
This is a UK, unlocked handset only phone.

No dead pixels on my one, and no issues with the focus on the camera.

Thanks, went and got mine today from Three. I love that it came with a USB OTG cable, it's something I never knew I needed on the iPhone but it's awesome!

I got rid of the screen protector as they are usually rubbish - it's just a shame it didn't come with the noise cancelling earbuds.

nniicckkss

Dec 15, 2009
Thanks, went and got mine today from Three. I love that it came with a USB OTG cable, it's something I never knew I needed on the iPhone but it's awesome!

I got rid of the screen protector as they are usually rubbish - it's just a shame it didn't come with the noise cancelling earbuds.

Yeah, I've not really used the OTG lead very often on previous phones - occasionally for transferring data, and I've used it to listen to music on wireless headphones. And just to try it out, I've put my wireless mouse dongle and keyboard in it and that works too. This was all on my S4, yet to test it out on the Z3 but I assume it's the same.

I have put the screen protector on my Z3, but it's a matt finish and is collecting fingerprints. I much prefer it without one on. I'm just gauging confidence in the durability of the screen with regards to scratches before I run without one on at all. My past phones have had Gorilla Glass on them and I've not used protection and they have been scratch free.

Raspster

Jun 21, 2007
Yeah, I've not really used the OTG lead very often on previous phones - occasionally for transferring data, and I've used it to listen to music on wireless headphones. And just to try it out, I've put my wireless mouse dongle and keyboard in it and that works too. This was all on my S4, yet to test it out on the Z3 but I assume it's the same.

I have put the screen protector on my Z3, but it's a matt finish and is collecting fingerprints. I much prefer it without one on. I'm just gauging confidence in the durability of the screen with regards to scratches before I run without one on at all. My past phones have had Gorilla Glass on them and I've not used protection and they have been scratch free.

I truly would like to know this as well. Thru out the years, I have had phone with gorilla glass and have had no screen protectors ever and have had no scratches ever! Now, I am carful as hell with my phones but my z2 I did the same as I usually do and I did get scratches. Front and back. My only guess is, this was because of the dragontail glass which is not as strong as gorilla glass when it comes to scratches. I do hope that sony went with gorilla glass this time. Anyone know for sure?

sfex3best

Jun 27, 2011
Anyone know if the o2 xperia z3 has bootloader unlockable: Yes?

Im looking for the mint silver green one. Looks really nice though im not really a fan of o2.

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

sfex3best

Jun 27, 2011
Sighhh why the hell do they have to make this mint silver color available only on o2. I seen reviews of the o2 customer service and they have like 1 star.

I want this silver green colour so badly but other than o2 its not available anywhere here in uk.

Thanks for that news tho

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk

Reactions: maverick1103

maverick1103

Jun 16, 2011
Kidderminster
Sighhh why the hell do they have to make this mint silver color available only on o2. I seen reviews of the o2 customer service and they have like 1 star.

I want this silver green colour so badly but other than o2 its not available anywhere here in uk.

Thanks for that news tho

It's exclusive to o2, it may come to other networks at some point... I personally am not a fan of that colour.

Reactions: sfex3best

TheGSL

Dec 26, 2012
My Z3 is on O2, but in the service menu the bl can be unlocked. Just waiting to see if a non invasive method to root can be found. It is a bit of a pain having all this dross preinstalled.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    White was exclusive for phones 4 u but they folded, the white is now exclusive to carphone warehouse

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
    Anyone know if the o2 xperia z3 has bootloader unlockable: Yes?

Im looking for the mint silver green one. Looks really nice though im not really a fan of o2.

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

Mines locked.

Thanks for that news tho

Thanks for that news tho

It's exclusive to o2, it may come to other networks at some point... I personally am not a fan of that colour.