(project) Xperia Z3 Android 9.0 Pie

Search This thread

Myself5

Recognized Developer
Mar 17, 2011
myself5.de
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Sony Xperia Z3v
I'm impressed by the audacity you need to have to tease just to completely disappear then....

Don't worry people. I won't do the same.

IMG_20181212_003756.jpg

P.S: Check the build date.. wish I had more time to finish working on it, lol.

WheresUrMom

Dec 24, 2018
Z3V Android 9.0 Pie

I have a Z3V and, realize it's a dumbed down version. I'd just like to know if you think it can handle 9.0. I'm still using 5.1 and, over it.

Thank Verizon for their lack of support. I see their forum claiming that they don't support phones over 18 months old, that is not true because, they support Apple updates, no matter the model... But, that may be an Apple thing.

LightSpectrum

Jun 13, 2018
I hope sony album, camera, and music app will be included XD :eek:

I hope too, but, Carbon is an AOSP based ROM, so, maybe no, but, I would like to know if there is a way to port the fully functional camera app in AOSP...
I saw some modules on Magisk that injects the Sony framework in generic Rom's, with this you can install the album and music app without any problems, but, I'm not sure if the camera app works too.

Reactions: PnrJason

saedkebbeh

Oct 13, 2017
Assuming someone makes a build for it, sure.

BTW: I released a Z3 and Z3C build in the CarbonROM 6.1 threads in the respective forums. Only issue ATM is GPS, which we're working on. For every remaining questions please ask in the corresponding thread.
Deleted.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone,
    I'm happy to say you that i'm working on bring Android 9.0 Pie to the Sony Xperia Z3 !
    This is difficult and not so easy so don't wait a build until 1 month.
    I need to sync all source of android this will take me 1 week because of my slow internet.
    And after bring all binaries and blob for it.

I hope this will be good for you.
    And if any have a better internet connection and want to work with me, Please PM me !

The Xperia Z3 still living in 2018 !
    I'm impressed by the audacity you need to have to tease just to completely disappear then....

Don't worry people. I won't do the same.

IMG_20181212_003756.jpg

P.S: Check the build date.. wish I had more time to finish working on it, lol.
    Hi,
    At that moment we work on the project but we have problem with blobs that requires supplementary times.
    Thanks
    Nice.

Guess it will work with Z2

Assuming someone makes a build for it, sure.

BTW: I released a Z3 and Z3C build in the CarbonROM 6.1 threads in the respective forums. Only issue ATM is GPS, which we're working on. For every remaining questions please ask in the corresponding thread.
    hi,
    It is only the users of new phones launched with pie.