PS4 Remote Play now live

115 posts
Thanks Meter: 47

By Aripex, Senior Member on 28th October 2014, 09:53 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th October 2014, 10:13 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Sadly it's not yet supported ever though I updates my ps4 + my z3 to the latest verison of sony's software. I hope they'll support it ASAP.

Btw you should to connect to the same wifi so you can use this feature.
28th October 2014, 11:28 AM |#4  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 357

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theikhaled

Sadly it's not yet supported ever though I updates my ps4 + my z3 to the latest verison of sony's software. I hope they'll support it ASAP.

Btw you should to connect to the same wifi so you can use this feature.

It does work, tested on my Z3 Compact with driveclub.
Had to delete the previous pairing with the phone for the playstation app and then it worked with the ps4 connected to the router via wifi.
28th October 2014, 12:14 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Yeah it works. Its Amazing what you can do.

But you will need fast internet speeds to do this. I'm getting frame drops going too far away from the ps4. Hopefully they can improve this a little.
28th October 2014, 12:23 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Is it working on rooted Z3?
I just cant log in to PSN with Playstation App. I don't know if it is a problem with rooted phone. Can anyone check it out?
28th October 2014, 02:57 PM |#7  
Flag Galle
Thanks Meter: 166

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cube76

I just cant log in to PSN with Playstation App. I don't know if it is a problem with rooted phone. Can anyone check it out?

You can't cause you unlocked your BL and now you lost your DRM keys forever. I tired on my Z2 and didn't work but worked on Tab Z2. I meant logging in not playing games, I'm nowhere near a PS4.
28th October 2014, 02:59 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Yea it's now working fine after I downloaded the new ps4 remote play app

have fun Z3 owners
28th October 2014, 03:07 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chesterr

You can't cause you unlocked your BL and now you lost your DRM keys forever. I tired on my Z2 and didn't work but worked on Tab Z2. I meant logging in not playing games, I'm nowhere near a PS4.

That must be a new thing implemented today then coz ive always been able to sign into psn fine until this morning when i updated ps app, had my z2's bl unlocked since april....... on that note i cant download the remote play app coz its not compatible with my z2, anyone wanna share it with me?
28th October 2014, 03:17 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
28th October 2014, 03:26 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
How are people playing with their dualshock controllers when the mount hasn't been released yet! Just laying it on the table? Why not use the TV then.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)