FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Glove Mode doesn't allow Pencil use , any explanation?

368 posts
Thanks Meter: 164

By mety333, Senior Member on 3rd November 2014, 12:49 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
There was a mod for the Z1 & Z2 that allowed for pencil use just like the Z Ultra, by making the screen more sensitive.

On the Z3 it's built in under Display Settings, Glove Mode... But after enabling it pencil use is still not recognized.

Is a mod needed here again?
Thanks in advance for the help & discussion.
3rd November 2014, 10:21 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 209

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mety333

There was a mod for the Z1 & Z2 that allowed for pencil use just like the Z Ultra, by making the screen more sensitive.

On the Z3 it's built in under Display Settings, Glove Mode... But after enabling it pencil use is still not recognized.

Is a mod needed here again?
Thanks in advance for the help & discussion.

There's already a thread about this in Q&A. Don't know why this wouldn't work, but why would you want to write on your screen with a pencil???? Aside from bragging of course?
3rd November 2014, 09:09 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Yeah I had the z2 and I actually miss that too. Its not just bragging rights.

You could use it for great sketches on something like "draw something 2" or it was also useful on the ds emulator for playing games like "brain age".

Anywayy don't worry my friend... I'm sure once root comes along somebody will find a way to make this possible
The Following User Says Thank You to sfex3best For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sfex3best Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)