[ROM][OFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix v5.8.3 [Z3/Z3dual] [NOUGAT][07-03-2017][OTA]

Search This thread

sajjadpspbaz

Nov 20, 2017
I need this ROM very much

Please download or modify the download link for damages. I need this ROM very much:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The dual card in the d6633 model works well:cyclops:

xRooTR

Mar 10, 2015
I can't install gcam apk on remix os. Is there anybody to help? I would like to use gcam.

Phenom23

Mar 14, 2016
All the links are broken

Please fix the links,i really want to replace my stock rom to this miracle.If anyone has this rom,i would really appreciate if he could give me a working link to download it or to upload it on for example mediafire so i can download it.Also i would want to know the features of this rom,its bugs and its installation process.Thanks a lot!

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

I can't find the download link. Help please

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Have already found)

Can you give me the link?

Posthumus

Oct 1, 2017
İstanbul
Sony Xperia Z3
Xiaomi Mi 6
Please fix the links,i really want to replace my stock rom to this miracle.If anyone has this rom,i would really appreciate if he could give me a working link to download it or to upload it on for example mediafire so i can download it.Also i would want to know the features of this rom,its bugs and its installation process.Thanks a lot!

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Can you give me the link?
https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=217331

Conkerts

Jul 4, 2006
Could someone post working TWRP? Latest I found (3.2.1-2) ends flashing with error 7 and, after removing getprop values, error 6. Other have similar problems...

Hi bro, hope it's still of use for you.
I had to try out several twrp's as well, until I found this one ... (see attachment)

I've got really weird problems with my current ROM:
So sometimes the phone gets extremely hot, aida says 80° in some cases. BT headset also sometimes disconnects.
Then I disable bluetooth and it's fine for the moment.

Another problem is then, that the phone refuses zu charge. Also strange backlight dimming occurs.
Usually until a reboot. Then it charges without problems.

The z3c lineage people seem to have had similar problems. The BT error is the following:
" could not read HCI message"

The strange thing is, that I can't remember if this error was always there, or began about when the heatwave in Europe started (and a magisk update became available)

Here are the quoted errors.
@xkeita: In comparison with .291 stock ROM I experience that both screen backlight and battery charging are throttled far too much when the device gets warm.

I e.g. experience this when having my Z3c in the car holder and using a navigation app. While on .291 stock ROM the screen backlight is almost not dimmed (if at all) when the phone is exposed to sunlight and the CPU under load, on LineageOS (or latest CarbonROM in my case) the screen dims down so much that it's barely readable anymore. At the same time also the battery isn't charged anymore but instead decharges quite quickly. In comparison, on .291 stock ROM the battery kept (or almost kept) its charging level in the same usage scenario.

On the gerrit I've seen that you made a commit z3c: thermananager: Improvements for MSM8974-AC board where you based the thermanager on actual values used by stock .291, but for some reason (which are not explained on gerrit) the commit was abandoned by you again.

Are there some plans to still fix this issue?

Where are the stock .291 values stored, as I couldn't find a thermanager.xml file on stock ROM?

Thanks for this new release, battery life is much better on my side. However the Bluetooth disconnection is still there, still can't trace the origin, I was listening to music and then I got a whatsapp message, at this precise moment the music stopped and did not resume (was still playing according to the player). The log is only composed of:

06-25 14:13:22.554 E/%s could not read HCI message type(6392): event_uart_has_bytes

Hello,

I install the latest build (20170607) and had trouble with open the bluetooth configuration of a device. If I press on a bluetooth device, see attached screenshot "bluetoothSettings.jpg", than the phone freezes, get a watchdog and make a soft reboot, see "logcatBluetooth.txt".

I have the disconnection of a smart watch (Pebble 2) as well. In the logcat you'll find a lot of entrys with the error "... 24700 24730 E %s could not read HCI message type: event_uart_has_bytes" from line 1879 to 2526, see "logcatBTSmartWatch.txt". There were near 4000 entrys with this line that's why I delete 3000 lines to upload the log.
It seems when I press a button on my pebble that the smart watch reconnects.

Thanks to all developers and people they support this Rom. I hope to get a stable rom with security patches.

Attachments

• twrp_leo_2017-10-02.zip
    12.8 MB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Reactions: ch3mn3y

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FOR ALL
    I my rom is [ROM][OFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix v5.8.3 [Z3] [NOUGAT][07-03-2017][OTA]
    1.NO patcher for framework.jar Only flashing cam.zip reboot
    2.one photos and
    3. CLEAR DATA "Camera","Camera Common" and if you have 4k, CLEAR DATA"Video"
    4.reboot recovery flashing [MOD]Z3 MM] Cyberian Camera 8.0 [Updated 06/29/2017]
    5.reboot
    6.done
    very fast camera and no crashing very very thankx all developer [ROM][OFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix v5.8.3 [Z3/Z3dual] [NOUGAT][07-03-2017][OTA]
    and developer [PORT] [STOCK SONY CAMERA] [Z2, Z3, Z3c] for Nougat ROMs by opendata
    BIG THANKXXXXXXXXX @aclegg2011 @mkdmc @opendata BROTHERSSSSS :) I AM HAPPY :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    Doru soyluyorsun kardawim ama ben wuanda slimm 3.8 kullaniyorum telefonu zorlasam bile 60 dereceye gucle cikiyor ama bu linege os resurectin romlari nedense fazla isiniyor stabillik konusunda soz soylersem allah carpar stabiller ama normal isinsa yani 50 fazlasi 55 guzel olur ama suanda mecburen slimm rom kullanoyorum

Guys English pls...no one understand what you're all saying.
    @aclegg2011 Why hasn't there been any update on this rom for a while?
    suanda slimm rom geri donmus durumdayim linege os 14.1 ve resurection remix 5.8.3 hatalari giderilmese geri donmek isdemiyorum sebeb 1 hafdadi rom yazmaktan yoruldum telefonumada zarar geliyor bu sebeblerden artik beklemem gerekdiyini duwunuyorum

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

benim inistagram ve ya basqa bi uyqulamada 55 derece ya 70 derece goruyor buda fazla isinma demek gelisdiriciler su isinmayi ve parlaklik ayarlarini pil dueltirlerse rom cokk guel olur ama suan icin gunluk kullanima yararli olmadigini dusunuyorum:{

Guys, this is an international forum in wich we speak english!
    If you could use english, we all could understand and maybe also help ;)
    Can I ask for a newbie step-by-step guide how to install this rom on my MM D6603? I read ****load of info on the internet and left me confused what I need to do first: root or TWRP? rom or Gapps?
    So I'd really appreciate if someone could give me a link or do me a step-by-step guide!

Sure, let me help you. I'm specialized to write newbie guides xd.
    I suggest you to use my method, that i used more (probably) then 10 times right now (there are probably faster ways, but i like this).

1 - Flash Stock Sony ROM 4.4 with flashtool (called Sony Mobile flashed by Androxide, i use 0.9.23.2 version), clicking on flash icon, selecting "flashmode" and setting APPS_LOG and USERDATA under the section WIPE (to assure, when 4.4 rom will boot up, no apps start to crash all the time and make phone always reboot). To flash, simply start the process, shutdown phone, Volume Down and connect phone to PC. Flash will aut. start;

2 - After 4.4 ROM boot up, ROOT it with giefroot 3.1. To do this, you need to enable USB debug, mock locations and remain active options in Deleoper Options. Also, for giefroot, you need to set Flight Mode and to shut down GPS, NFC and Bluetooth if theyre active. After this, you can easily ROOT;

3 - At this point, if you want, you can make a backup of DRM keys to save sony algorithms. Do it with Backup-TA-9.11 tool that you can easily find on web. Really easy, just connect phone and follow terminal infos;

4 - At this point, you MUST unlock your bootloader. For doing this, follow this link, select Z3, and follow site steps (it will ask for IMEI and e-mail. Check spam folder.). After e-email arrived, follow the link inside e-mail and you will simply have to follow sony bootloader unlock steps. Quite easy, you need adb, a cable, a terminal and write down inside terminal sony guide commands. Be sure you unlocked your bootloader before proceed.

5 - Root again! Bootloader unlock will remove root and reset ROM, but previously root was obligatory to make a correct TA-partition backup.

6 - Time to install Recovery. I used NUT Dual Recovery (avoid XZDualRecovery-2.8-RELEASE, it will not work, idk why). Another easy step: just connect phone, accept root and let him flash recovery;

7 - After this recovery install, you will directly be inside recovery. DoWipe Data, Wipe Dalvick Cache and Wipe Cache and install ROM. Immediately after ROM, install Google Apps 7.1. Immediately after Google Apps, install SuperSu 2.82. After all this, you can finally reboot (don't let twrp install others things automatically)

8 - Now, ROM will reboot some times. At first start, it will probably stay like 5 minutes stopped. When you see screen brightness goes down while loading boot animation, wait 3 min and shut down phone pressing Volume Up and Power button. 3 Vibrations and it will shut down. At this point, just switch on the phone and it should start in 2 minutes or less with no prob.

Why using this method?

It works everytime like a charm on Sony Z3 6603.

Why avoid this method?

NUT Dual recovery quite always break down when you install a new ROM that not include a Recovery (not RR case fortunally, that have TWRP integrated). This mean that if you want to switch another ROM, you cant come inside recovery and change it, but you need to repeat the full process up here (reflash stock sony 4.4 ROM ecc.).

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

People seeing the massive battery drain:

Try wake lock detector and see if it discovers the culprit of the drain.

Sounds like the phone can't deep sleep / has constant processes running in the background.

Install and open the app. Grant SU and then after a few hours some stats should show which services are pulling the most battery.

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uzumapps.wakelockdetector

Not sure how useful this is it might get somewhere though
    I already tryed that app some days ago to found the problem, but i unistalled thought it was not working lol. Now i'm going to try again (after reading i need 1-2 hours at least to gain some wakelock informations). Let's see. This battery drain is common in all Nougat ROM for Z3 btw.