An unofficial CyanogenMod 11 build for the Xperia Z3.
- Device Config: GOOD - Device config is pretty good at this point
- Vendor Libs: OK - Needs some minor tweaking once we have a decent kernel to work with.
- Kernel: NOT OK - Needs merging with Sony's kernel sources.
What works in current build
Not much to be honest. It boots. Bluetooth works I think.
- Probably a lot more...
- Download the .zip file
- Unzip the .zip file and flash the boot.img with Fastboot
- Backup your current ROM
- Install the .zip from recovery
Hopefully Ill be able to iron out issues quite swiftly, but I felt like releasing this for the curious forward leaning users out there
- 20141001 v2 - Fixed touch screen
- 20141001 - Initial Release
- RILD (Fixed, just need a new build)
- Mobile data (Hopefully)
- New kernel might bring functioning WiFi, deep sleep and more.