AOSP 7.0 Nougat builds for Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
- MEGA: [Download]
- AFH: [Download]
- CubeServer (coming some day): -
- MD5SUM: a90ad81ea31d275e6b28fe68edd87e5e
Google Apps (optional)
- OpenGapps: [Download] (Select: ARM64 / 7.0 / nano)
TWRP Recovery (optional, recommended)
- Coming very soon
Please wipe system, cache, and data before you flash the ROM.
- 3D Rendering: Working - Accelerometer: Working - Audio & external audio: Working - Bluetooth: Working - Boot: Working - Bootanimation: Working - Compass: Working - Double tap to wake: Working - Fingerprint sensor: Working - GPS: Working - Google Apps: Working - Graphics: Working - Gyroscope: Working - Kernel: Working - LEDs: Working - Light sensor: Working - Microphone: Working - NFC: Working - Offline Charging: Working - Phone/Mobile data: Working - Proximity sensor: Working - Vibrator: Working - WiFi Hotspot: Working - WiFi: Working - Bluetooth audio: Broken (stuttering) - Boot while offline charging: Broken - Camcorder: Broken - Camera: Broken (rarely works, focus broken) - FM Radio: Broken - Flash: Broken - Setup wizard: Broken
Q : Is root access included?
A : No it is not. Nothing recommended for the moment.
Q : Is the ROM suited for daily usage?
A : Nope.
Q : Google Service crashes during Setup Wizard, solutions?
A : Try to get through the setup. If it isn't possible, enable USB debugging in the developer settings and use your computer to enter these adb commands:
adb shell pm grant com.google.android.setupwizard android.permission.READ_CONTACTS adb shell pm grant com.google.android.setupwizard android.permission.WRITE_CONTACTS adb shell pm grant com.google.android.setupwizard android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION
A : Go through the SetupWizard as best as you can,
- then grant the permissions for Google Services / PlayStore.
- Erase both apps' data and reboot if still unstable.
- This ROM is for testing purposes and for people that cannot wait to try Android Nougat.
- It is not recommended for daily use. Bugs will only be accepted if logs are included.
- This build has been built with by Sony provided AOSP software binaries for Android 6.0.1. Once 7.0 binaries are released, some stuff should be fixed and optimized, I will provide regular builds.
- Ignore the error "E: unknown command [log]" when flashing the ZIP
AOSP Nougat 7.0, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
Source Code: https://android.googlesource.com/
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2016-09-13