FORUMS

Stock modified kernel [UB] [32.2.A.5.11] [E6833/E6853/E6883] [11-12-2016]

557 posts
Thanks Meter: 236
 
By KbaB.BroS, Senior Member on 9th April 2016, 09:30 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th June 2016, 03:43 PM |#111  
Senior Member
Flag LAHORE
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KbaB.BroS

The DRM simulation in this kernel has does already restore all the TA features, except for one, the FIDO provision keys. This partition is only restorable with TA backup. What they do exactly I don't know.

Battery probably won't get better, but feel free to tell us if it does. I don't have my TA backed up and I can't therefore confirm anything here.

Sent from my Z5 Premium using XDA Labs

Ok let me try then i will update
25th June 2016, 07:19 PM |#112  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thanks you so much !
working on E6883/ Z5P Dual MM 6.0.1.
26th June 2016, 08:59 AM |#113  
Senior Member
Flag LAHORE
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KbaB.BroS

The DRM simulation in this kernel has does already restore all the TA features, except for one, the FIDO provision keys. This partition is only restorable with TA backup. What they do exactly I don't know.

Battery probably won't get better, but feel free to tell us if it does. I don't have my TA backed up and I can't therefore confirm anything here.

Sent from my Z5 Premium using XDA Labs

After flashing the TA, battery standby time increased same as locked bootloder awsome but using time did not improve as compare to lock bootloader.
The Following User Says Thank You to atif_afzal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift atif_afzal Ad-Free
27th June 2016, 02:12 PM |#114  
Senior Member
Flag LAHORE
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KbaB.BroS

If you have your TA backed up before you unlocked, go for it

Sent from my Z5 Premium using XDA Labs

Hello Dear I am facing problem to restore my TA.Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	3796139

Please help me I am on .224 stock modified kernel and try to lock my bootloader and restore my TA. Script running and error Device not supported
27th June 2016, 02:14 PM |#115  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 236
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atif_afzal

Hello Dear I am facing problem to restore my TA.

Please help me I am on .224 stock modified kernel and try to lock my bootloader and restore my TA. Script running and error Device not supported

You need to have the bootloader unlocked when restoring TA. When TA is restored the bootloader will be relocked automatically

Sent from my Z5 Premium using XDA Labs
27th June 2016, 02:49 PM |#116  
Senior Member
Flag LAHORE
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KbaB.BroS

You need to have the bootloader unlocked when restoring TA. When TA is restored the bootloader will be relocked automatically

Sent from my Z5 Premium using XDA Labs

Yes I am on unlock boot loader and have root access. Should I go back to .170 firmware on which I took the TA backup. An then execute the restore command. Because on .224 firmware I am getting above error. One more thing when I am executing the restore my phone on normal boot or in fast boot mod.
27th June 2016, 02:55 PM |#117  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 236
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atif_afzal

Yes I am on unlock boot loader and have root access. Should I go back to .170 firmware on which I took the TA backup. An then execute the restore command. Because on .224 firmware I am getting above error. One more thing when I am executing the restore my phone on normal boot or in fast boot mod.

For further help go here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/cros...3349597/page20

I can't help you any further unfortunately

Sent from my Z5 Premium using XDA Labs
27th June 2016, 03:04 PM |#118  
Senior Member
Flag LAHORE
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KbaB.BroS

For further help go here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/cros...3349597/page20

I can't help you any further unfortunately

Sent from my Z5 Premium using XDA Labs

Thanks alot
28th June 2016, 05:35 AM |#119  
Senior Member
Flag LAHORE
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KbaB.BroS

For further help go here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/cros...3349597/page20

I can't help you any further unfortunately

Sent from my Z5 Premium using XDA Labs

Thanks Dear, I successfully restore TA. Flash back the .170 firmware and restore.
The Following User Says Thank You to atif_afzal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift atif_afzal Ad-Free
5th July 2016, 01:07 PM |#120  
swejuggalo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 128
 
More
SuperSU 2.76 has arrived. Does that mean that we need a new modified kernel file to be able to update to 2.76? Simply flashing the latest zip in recovery does not work.
The Following User Says Thank You to swejuggalo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift swejuggalo Ad-Free
5th July 2016, 02:27 PM |#121  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 236
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by swejuggalo

SuperSU 2.76 has arrived. Does that mean that we need a new modified kernel file to be able to update to 2.76? Simply flashing the latest zip in recovery does not work.

Will get right to it when I have time, expect a new kernel somewhere around 6hs forward

Sent from my Z5 Premium using XDA Labs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KbaB.BroS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KbaB.BroS Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
drm, kernel, root, twrp, z5 premium

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes