[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0][heart] LineageOS 17.1 for Lenovo Z5 Pro GT

Search This thread

highwaystar_ru

Sep 17, 2016
http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
/*
 * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
 * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
 * Same statement for XDA.
 */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What works:
Calls/SMS/Mobile data
Wifi
Bluetooth
GPS
Camera
Audio
Torchlight
LED
Fingerprint sensor (FOD)
Slider function (Open slider - answer call or wakeup scren, close slider - end call.)
Broken
Permissive selinux
On first start there is no ringtone and notification sound set, please set in Setting -> Sound
You tell me

Source code:
device : https://github.com/HighwayStar/android_device_lenovo_heart,
kernel: https://github.com/HighwayStar/android_kernel_lenovo_sm8150
vendor: https://github.com/HighwayStar/android_vendor_lenovo_heart
twrp: https://github.com/HighwayStar/android_device_lenovo_heart-twrp

2020-04-04
  • Fixed issue with fingerprint scanner on maximum brightness
  • Updated Lineage source
mailru: lineage-17.1-20200404-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip
gdrive: lineage-17.1-20200404-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip

Previous versions:
2020-02-21
  • Fixed issue with microphone in some camera apps
  • Maybe fixed microphone issue in messengers
  • Added display Color Profile
  • Updated Lineage code
mailru: lineage-17.1-20200221-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip
gdrive: lineage-17.1-20200221-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip

2020-02-13
  • Fixed NFC in HCE mode. It used for payments apps such as Google Pay. To make Google Pay to work you still haave to use Magisk Hide
  • Redone light notification LED
Download
mailru: lineage-17.1-20200213-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip
gdrive: lineage-17.1-20200213-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip

2020-02-11
  • Switch to opensource kernel (please report if found any regression compared to previous build)
  • Lineage code updated
Download:
mailru: lineage-17.1-20200211-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip
gdrive: lineage-17.1-20200211-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip

2020-02-06
  • Fixed black screen on incoming call
  • Added DT2W (to enable got to Settings -> Display -> Tap to wake)
Download:
mailru: lineage-17.1-20200206-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip
gdrive: lineage-17.1-20200206-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip

2020-02-05
  • First public release
  • This release uses prebuilt kernel from ZUI 11.5.141, next version will use oss kernel
mailru: lineage-17.1-20200205-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip
gdrive: lineage-17.1-20200205-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip

Previous versions:

How to install
You have to had ZUI 11.5.141 (Android 10 ) isntalled, bootloader unlocked and have TWRP installed

In TWRP clean Data if you coming from stock ROM and do Install of this ROM. If you need Google apps, intall opengapps from TWRP before first boot.

TWRP
twrp 3.3.1-1 built from source without any 3rd party hacks You can build same using twrp tree above. Data decryption, Backup and REstore for stock and custom ROMs supported.
gdrive: twrp-3.3.1-1-heart.img
mailru: twrp-3.3.1-1-heart.img

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0][heart] LineageOS 17.1 for Lenovo Z5 Pro GT, ROM for the Lenovo Z5 Pro GT

Contributors
highwaystar_ru
Source Code: https://github.com/HighwayStar/android_kernel_lenovo_sm8150

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: ZUI 11.5 Q
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2020-02-05
Last Updated 2020-02-05

Last edited:

hristcroixqwerty

Dec 20, 2013
San Pedro
Infrared camera working for unlocking the phone? Also do we need to be in 11.5 stable or beta can also? Or it doesn't matter as long as we're on Android 10?

Last edited:

lukasads5461

Oct 26, 2018
Infrared camera working for unlocking the phone? Also do we need to be in 11.5 stable or beta can also? Or it doesn't matter as long as we're on Android 10?
Doesn't matter! Any Android 10 ROM works fine!

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Testing here. Best Rom ever!
Work: Slide, camera, nfc, fast charging, fingerprint and more.
Needes face detection and always on display shows some bugs!

substanceof

Sep 10, 2017
Great rom!
By the way, are you sure that ZUI 11.5.151 even exists?
I tried it on 11.5.116 at first and wifi didn't work, so I tried to find 11.5.151 and found absolutely no info about this version.
Eventually everything worked fine when I installed this rom on top of 11.5.141.

Last edited:

Guziec94

Jan 23, 2020
Asus Zenfone 9
I tried 2 times to install this rom (from beta stock Android 10), but I still have a problem with WiFi - it didn't find any network. For now I used cellural network to go through configuration process. After configuration I can go to WiFi settings, turn it on and after few seconds it will be automatically turned off.
FYI: I installed nano opengapps before first launch - maybe this causes issues?

How to install
You have to had ZUI 11.5.151 (Android 10 ) isntalled, bootloader unlocked and have TWRP installed

In TWRP clean Data if you coming from stock ROM and do Install of this ROM. If you need Google apps, intall opengapps from TWRP before first boot.

And what do You mean by "clean data". Should I use:
  • "Format Data" button or
  • Advanced Wipe > Select Data > and "Swipe to Wipe" or
  • just "Swipe to Factory Reset"?

Last edited:

hristcroixqwerty

Dec 20, 2013
San Pedro
I tried 2 times to install this rom (from beta stock Android 10), but I still have a problem with WiFi - it didn't find any network. For now I used cellural network to go through configuration process. After configuration I can go to WiFi settings, turn it on and after few seconds it will be automatically turned off.

I think you only need to clear data..

jlvlnzl

Dec 17, 2011

Hi, i'm also having issues with WIFI, comming from beta ZUI 11.5. I have tried Reinstall ROM, factory data, clean data-cache-dalvik. Same issue.

Any workarround for this?..

Thanks a lot!

highwaystar_ru

Sep 17, 2016
Hi, i'm also having issues with WIFI, comming from beta ZUI 11.5. I have tried Reinstall ROM, factory data, clean data-cache-dalvik. Same issue.!

Wifi issue cn be caused by using not 11.5.141 ZUI, but other version. Kernel used now is prebuilt from ZUI 11.5.141 and it requires same modules (for wifi and audio) that located in /vendor.

This can be solved by flashing 11.5.141 before flashing Lineage or wait till I finish OSS kernel.
I edited first post to mention only 11.5.141 required.

Reactions: Shiptor

daniel.guinan

May 18, 2015
Lenovo Z6 Pro
This looks pretty promising. The ROM situation for this device has been pretty bad.

A couple of questions.

(1) what types of scores are we getting on this Rom? Antutu?

(2) any thoughts on when we will have a decent camera that can take advantage of the device optics?

Last edited:

Ricky0178

Mar 2, 2017
Great ROM!
Unfortunately I have some problems regarding the fact that while I register the fingerprint i often get errors about the sensor being dirty. After many attempts of registering i managed top save one fingerprint, but that unfortunately i could unlock with other fingers as well, making me believe it wasn't properly registered in primis.
WiFi doesn't work either, and because I don't have access to the closed beta i can't fix this for myself
Can't seem to make audio work either for whatever reason

Last edited:

jlvlnzl

Dec 17, 2011
Wifi issue cn be caused by using not 11.5.141 ZUI, but other version. Kernel used now is prebuilt from ZUI 11.5.141 and it requires same modules (for wifi and audio) that located in /vendor.

This can be solved by flashing 11.5.141 before flashing Lineage or wait till I finish OSS kernel.
I edited first post to mention only 11.5.141 required.

Hi, thanks for your reply!

I'm having issues to get zui 11.5.141.
First..no problem to get ZUI 10.5.304 then OTA -> 11.1.021.
Second..unlock bootloader, install TWRP, but here either go to 11.5.124 (124-134-141) or 11.5.141 directly, according to 4pda always having error 7 twrp.

Any tips?.

Thanks!

Edit: Now from ZUI 10.5.304 with OTA, just upgrading, you'll get 11.5.141.
Testing ROM, working great!!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8581342

Thank you for the TWRP, the OSS kernel, and most importantly -- the first LineageOS (usable as a daily driver) built for our device! Can't wait to have a try haha

Reactions: lukasads5461

张介然

Feb 7, 2020
the color of the screen is very colorful. How can I change it to normal mode?

Hello, I installed this ROM, but the color of the screen is very colorful. How can I change it to normal mode?

kaze013

Feb 23, 2011
Finally there is hope for our device. Keep up the good work!
I would like to report my experience for the current build (17.1-20200206) :
-Fingerprint appeared on first boot and when the device is unlocked by SmartLock.
-Corner display overlay doesn't set properly like on zui, causing the edge to be jagged
-Notification lights didn't work.

Other than that it's a great rom. I'm currently using it as my daily driver. Looking forward to see more features and fixes in the future!

Top Liked Posts