The Kali NetHunter is an Android penetration testing platform targeted towards Nexus and OnePlus devices built on top of Kali Linux, which includes some special and unique features. Of course, you have all the usual Kali tools in NetHunter as well as the ability to get a full VNC session from your phone to a graphical Kali chroot, however the strength of NetHunter does not end there. We've incorporated some amazing features into the NetHunter OS which are both powerful and unique. From pre-programmed HID Keyboard (Teensy) attacks, to BadUSB Man In The Middle attacks, to one-click MANA Evil Access Point setups, access to the Offensive Security Exploit Database... And yes, NetHunter natively supports wireless 802.11 frame injection with a variety of supported USB NICs.
Documentation and Attack Descriptions
Attack descriptions as well as some documentation to get you started with the installation and setup of Kali NetHunter can be found at: https://github.com/offensive-securit...nethunter/wiki.
List of included attack tools: https://github.com/offensive-securit...s-and-features
Is Kali NetHunter an Android ROM?
Kali Linux NetHunter is not a ROM but is meant to be installed over an existing stock/factory image of Android. It can also be installed over some Cyanogenmod based ROMs depending on device support. It is heavily based on using custom kernels and only supports a select number of devices. We're relying on you, the community, to port your devices for the full Kali NetHunter experience.
1. Terminal crashes every time [See workaround]
2. Terminal doesn't opens up in Kali[See workaround]
3. cSploit crashes while updating core. [Need confirmation]
Uninstaller for both Z00L & Z00T
1. Download the ZIP as per system.
2. Reboot into recovery and flash the zip.
3. It will take time. Wait for it to complete and then reboot system.
4. After system boots, open NetHunter app from drawer and grant permissions and root access. [Takes time]
5. Now on NetHunter app, slide drawer and select Chroot manager. Here you can download type of chroot you want. Minimal or full. Minimal will take 2 GB space and Full will take 5 GB approx. Download as you wish.
See Screenshots tab.
1. After Installation and initial setup, uninstall the preloaded terminal and install the terminal from the downloads tab. It will now open and stop crashing.
2. For opening terminal in Kali, open the terminal and select "Kali" now type "exit" [Without Quotes]. Terminal will open in [email protected]
1. If you are having problems with root access, use SuperSu.
2. After booting up as [email protected] in terminal don't forget to hit "apt-get update" and "apt-get upgrade" [Without Quotes].
Kali NetHunter - Mobile Penetration Testing Platform, Tool/Utility for the Zenfone 2 Laser
Source Code: https://github.com/TheImpulse/kali-nethunter
Current Beta Version: 1.0
Beta Release Date: 2017-08-07
Last Updated 2017-08-07
[Z00L/T] [KERNEL LESS] Kali NetHunter - Mobile Penetration Testing Platform, ROM for the Zenfone 2 Laser
ROM OS Version: 2.3.x Gingerbread
Last Updated 2017-09-07