[RECOVERY][Z00T/L] TWRP 3.2.3-0 Touch Recovery [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

AQUABOYYY

May 22, 2019
The backup that was taken using this recovery will be restored only.
If your phone is running alright, then don't worry. If it's not working, flash the 3.1.1 recovery and then restore the backup.

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

Furthermore, you don't have to wipe everything after taking backup of your phone just to flash the new recovery. If that same data doesn't work with the new recovery, only then you have to flash the previous recovery again and restore your backup.

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Data in the data partition. Whenever apps write data for their apps to run, they write the current version running on the device. In order to make it work, the only way is to clean install with full wipe of the device, that includes internal memory. I suggest copy whatever necessary from the internal memory to the PC. You can do that in the recovery too. If the computer doesn't detect your device, then go to mount. At the bottom of the list you'll find a button named enable mtp. Touch it and start copying. Then your actual journey of wiping and flashing will start.

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

You can still use stock ROM with the custom recovery. But main purpose of doing so is to get custom ROM and new stuff in it.

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

You can download it from anywhere easily, and flashing without renaming works too. Once you have a rooted device, you can do this stuff using flashify

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

What Luk1337 meant is, as soon as the flashing is completed, shut down the device and reboot directly to recovery, most preferably using hardware buttons combination. Because if the phone restarts in system, it will deactivate and maybe wipe the tarp and restore the stock recovery that you've shown in the picture. On the first attempt of the TWRP boot, it will ask to "allow system modifications" on the bottom slider. Slide it to right. On the bottom right touch reboot button, then system. You are good to go, now your phone will boot in stock ROM with TWRP recovery.

hello i have a problem my adb can't install twrp
I typed this command
Fastboot boot C:/[...]/twrp 3.0.0.img and the error argument "dtb not found"

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

DOWNLOAD:
    Z00T: http://dl.twrp.me/Z00T
    Z00L: http://dl.twrp.me/Z00L

BUGS:
    If you have found a bug, please consider posting it to our github issues log and then I'll report to Dess_Troy. If you have a significant problem that cannot be answered in this thread, your best bet is to PM Dees_Troy directly, contact us via our website, or find us in our IRC channel below. If you see someone that's struggling, feel free to point it out to us. We need your help to help us keep track of all of our devices! Thanks!

SUPPORT:
    Live support is available via #twrp on Freenode with your IRC client or just click this link.

XDA:DevDB Information
    [RECOVERY][Z00T/L] TWRP 3.2.3-0 Touch Recovery [OFFICIAL], ROM for the Zenfone 2 Laser

Contributors
    luca020400, LuK1337
    Source Code: https://github.com/TeamWin

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2016-02-18
    Last Updated 2018-08-07
    Dear user,

If you do not have the intellectual capacity to contribute something in this forum, please , keep your opnion mediocre for yourself and do not judge delayed the effort from those who try to help wherever possible .
    Always try to find answers and not be crying in the corners like a little dirty child that needs to be cleaned .

Good day .

He is right, the images I saw previously on XDA were complete and utter crap. They have been just repacked from some other devices...