Originally Posted by dj75
all APK files o my device (aus zenfone 3 deluxe) and windows 10 file explorer are seen as FOLDERS!
the icon of them is the classic yellow windows folder!
the trouble is that i copy an APK from my asus to another smartphone (for example my nubia M2)...
this file is seen by M2 exactly as a FOLDER!
so i can't install it (on my M2) becouse it's a FOLDER actually!
how can i solve this trouble?
thanks a lot!
pd. all my two phones are rooted (magisk) and work very fine!
why in english? For all people, all forums… i’m right no?
Follow theese passages:
- Disconnect the smartpone from PC
- On smartphone Enter in SETTINGS -> APPS -> APP INFORMATION
- Tap on the three vertical points and select “show system app”
- Now for all the files explorer app installed (one by one) and also for the system app EXTERNAL STORAGE , MEDIA STORAGE (always one by one), enter in them and tap on “archive and memory”
and clean DATA (clean cache is automatically done!)
- Switch off the smartphone…then switch on again
- And why not? You can switch off and then on the pc.
NO reset but switch off and on!!!
Connect again the smartphone on pc and that’s all folks!
Windows file explorer will see the files on smartphone as FILES and no more as FOLDERS
The same happens with all your android files explorer apps.