FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

asus zenfone 4 philz touch recovery,xposed

46 posts
Thanks Meter: 48

By joel george alex, Member on 11th January 2015, 05:23 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
1.ClockworkMod - also known under the name of Clockwork and CWM - 1 mini operating system for phones and tablets running Android . It allows you to intervene in the deep system to restore, install or modify the components that can not be done within the Android operating system is used. Even after allowing ASUS Bootloader Unlock Zenfone 4, so far they have Built and tested successfully on CWM Philz Zenfone CWM 4. . IM NOT THE ONE WHO DEVELOPED IT ,THNKS TO http://zenphoneviet.com/
1.First, Bootloader Unlock your computer, click here
Unpack, install and launch the app - Read over or pulled down to the bottom and volume terms Agree, do one again and click on the lock to start unlocking.
2.Download philz touch recovery here
3.-Install And select Install Philz Touch Recovery and reboot, at first ASUS screen ( no circular motion) you hold Volume Volume + or - are able to recover
* If you want to adjust the hour, wallpaper, ... you can go to the Recovery Setting
* Update: if unroot will not get into CWM by Power, you copy Xposed and Advance Power Menu (Xposed) to system / app and activate Module
From next time though took root can still use CWM . Xposed +APM+ Module link

2.AOSP ROM for zenfone 5 for testing purposes
thnks to Đức Đô
click here

26th January 2015, 06:11 AM |#2  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joel george alex

1.ClockworkMod - also known under the name of Clockwork and CWM - 1 mini operating system for phones and tablets running Android . It allows you to intervene in the deep system to restore, install or modify the components that can not be done within the Android operating system is used. Even after allowing ASUS Bootloader Unlock Zenfone 4, so far they have Built and tested successfully on CWM Philz Zenfone CWM 4. . IM NOT THE ONE WHO DEVELOPED IT ,THNKS TO http://zenphoneviet.com/
1.First, Bootloader Unlock your computer, click here
Unpack, install and launch the app - Read over or pulled down to the bottom and volume terms Agree, do one again and click on the lock to start unlocking.
2.Download philz touch recovery here
3.-Install And select Install Philz Touch Recovery and reboot, at first ASUS screen ( no circular motion) you hold Volume Volume + or - are able to recover
* If you want to adjust the hour, wallpaper, ... you can go to the Recovery Setting
* Update: if unroot will not get into CWM by Power, you copy Xposed and Advance Power Menu (Xposed) to system / app and activate Module
From next time though took root can still use CWM . Xposed +APM+ Module link

2.AOSP ROM for zenfone 5 for testing purposes
thnks to Đức Đô
click here

Will it work on A450CG?
27th January 2015, 02:05 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag KOTTAYAM

Donate to Me
More
no it won't, could somebody plz post recovery.img of asus 450cg
The Following User Says Thank You to joel george alex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joel george alex Ad-Free
3rd February 2015, 05:58 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs down lie
Cwm is made indonesian, you lie bro!
6th February 2015, 03:40 PM |#5  
OP Member
Flag KOTTAYAM

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenout

BRO, I DIDIN'T SAID THAT I MADE IT,I JUST GOT THIS FROM http://zenphoneviet.com/.,WHICH IS CLEARLY SAID ABOVE.I JUST POSTED HERE SO THAT EVERYBODY COULD NOTICE IT .
2nd August 2015, 09:45 PM |#6  
Flag Kelantan
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenout

you are overeat and overproud without read properly , shame on u
6th August 2015, 04:11 AM |#7  

More
Re
Ok, i worked right.
8th August 2015, 04:17 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Yey thanks :thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using XDA Free mobile app
4th November 2015, 02:31 PM |#9  
Flag Jakarta

Donate to Me
More
MY devices is A400CG ready unlock bootloader. Install philz-touch-recovery.apk success. Open philz-touch and install (success) then Restart device but
I can't enter to recovery while device first boot ( no circular motion) by hold volume + or -
What is wrong with my device?
7th November 2015, 12:26 AM |#10  

More
re
It doesn't work on lollipop bro,
7th November 2015, 04:01 AM |#11  
Flag Jakarta

Donate to Me
More
Quote: