- GPS & FM
What is working:
- Media (IT IS FIXED) But Youtube can be dead
- Audio (IT IS FIXED)
- RIL (baseband) (IT IS FIXED)
- Touchscreen xD
- Image decoding
- It was build from fresh CM12.1 source (November stagefright patch is included)
- I used proprietary files from WW 184.108.40.206
- I used device tree by quanganh2627 for building so this way community will get all fixes
- Custom kernel which was built from X Anwar sources so it has underclock, DT2W, million governors and i/o stuff.
How to flash it:
You should download files for flashing:
File with CM12.1 rom:
ADB v1.0.32: Download from Google Drive
TWRP 220.127.116.11 recovery by quanganh2627 (new December build): Download from Google Drive
1) Unpack archive with ADB and put TWRP image there.
2) Copy file with rom and gapps to internal/external memory of your phone.
3) Then you should reboot your phone in the droidboot mode. (turn off you gadget then press Turn off button and volume + button)
Then go to the ADB folder and hold Shift + Right Mouse button and write this command:
fastboot flash recovery new-zen5-reco.img
Then you phone will reboot in the recovery. In the recovery you should instal package with rom.
After flashing, you should format (not wipe) data and cache in the TWRP.
Then you should reboot to system.
Attach logcat and detailed describe the issue. Send this to me (tank0412)
@quanganh2627 (i used his device tree for building)
USING MY ROM AS BASE FOR YOUR ROM IS DENIED
IF YOU IGNORE IT, I WILL ASK MODERATOR TO DELETE YOUR THREAD
But you can use my kernel only without any problems.
CyanogenMod 12.1 by tank0412, ROM for the Asus Zenfone 5
Source Code: https://github.com/tank0412/android_..._asus_a500cg-1
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked bootloader
Based On: CM
Current Beta Version: 2.3
Beta Release Date: 2016-03-16
Last Updated 2016-03-21