FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0][Z01R] LineageOS 16.0

2,877 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,738

By jackeagle, Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer on 23rd February 2019, 06:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from jackeagle: Lineage16.0 for Asus Zenfone 5z
29th June 2019, 04:10 PM |#101  
Flag Brussels
Thanks Meter: 26

More
---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackeagle

Hey Guys!
New LOS build is UP!
Download :
lineage-16.0-20190629-UNOFFICIAL-Z01R
Changelog : Refer Post #3

Enjoy!

Is fm radio working?
30th June 2019, 01:02 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:

29th June 2019

• Fixed Bluetooth Audio issues.
  • Fixed Random Reboots
  • Upstream merges

25th June 2019
  • Fixed RIL and Data issues (All network types)
  • Fixed Signal Strength issues
  • Fixed Audio on latest firmware release
  • Fixed Camera glitches
  • Update kernel with latest release

我每天都来看你的贴子,天天等你的更新。现在让我等到了,谢谢你!
1st July 2019, 07:14 AM |#103  
OP Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag XDA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgian2007

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Is fm radio working?

Check OP Its not working currently.
The Following User Says Thank You to jackeagle For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st July 2019, 07:15 AM |#104  
Flag XDA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusrodah

I can't boot this, all I get is Qualcomm CrashDump Mode or just black screen. I followed instructions exactly. I tried flashing without gapps and with system wipe which didn't help at all.
I don't even see LOS bootscreen, it doesn't get past asus logo.

Edit: after updating my stock to pie (I used oreo for a while) and trying to flash on top of it, I get bootloops instead...

Edit2: ok I literally tried everything possible at this point: older version of rom, older version of twrp, disabling dm-verity, mounting everything in twrp manually, every possible combination of wipes, redownloading files, everything.

Check your stock firmware version if its anything below .72 then it wont work.
1st July 2019, 07:35 AM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
With the latest build I was able to flash, and gapps also worked. The issues that I am having now is that SELinux is disabled, and that my finger print sensor is not working. I seems to respond to gestures, but I can't enter a fingerprint.
Thanks for any help!
1st July 2019, 02:55 PM |#106  
Flag XDA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timhem

With the latest build I was able to flash, and gapps also worked. The issues that I am having now is that SELinux is disabled, and that my finger print sensor is not working. I seems to respond to gestures, but I can't enter a fingerprint.
Thanks for any help!

flash persist.img from stock pie fastboot rom if u have doubts let me know
1st July 2019, 06:08 PM |#107  

More
Quote:

flash persist.img from stock pie fastboot rom if u have doubts let me know

I downloaded the latest version from Asus website. I unpacked it with Payload Dumper software, but I can't find a persist.img.
How do you mean that I should do this? Will any data be lost? Thank you!
1st July 2019, 06:24 PM |#108  
Flag Russia
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:

I downloaded the latest version from Asus website. I unpacked it with Payload Dumper software, but I can't find a persist.img.

From firmware RAW https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Z...24-release.zip
The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [email protected] Ad-Free
2nd July 2019, 05:00 AM |#109  
Flag XDA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

From firmware RAW https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Z...24-release.zip

use this link and download RAW firmware and unzip it.

Quote:

No you wont loose any data.
Reboot to bootloader and run this command from the folder where persist.img file is situated.
Code:
fastboot flash persist persist.img
Reboot
2nd July 2019, 05:49 AM |#110  

More
Sorry for the slightly misplaced message but this thread seems pretty active and I hope someone can help me here.

I was able to flash lineage os originally but it kept getting stuck at boot animation and I could flash back to stock successfully(went back and forth a few times and no problems until I randomly had this problem with losing fastboot).

I followed the "unbrick zs620kl with qmsct" guide I found on xda after losing fastboot (black screen only and no response at all) and got fastboot working again. I tried flashing images from the payload dumper output software(newest stock p from Asus website) from the other thread for rooting and unbricking and every image was successful except for vendor(error reading sparse file). I tried rebooting bootloader but kept getting error for vendor only. I tried erasing the partition and trying again but randomly shut off and no fastboot or any response again. Only this time it doesn't show up as Qualcomm 9008 on my computer. I made a cable with the green wire and ground shorted (for edl) but that doesn't work. And I've tried every possible button combo still nothing. Also have been charging the phone for a few hours because I have no idea where its at as I've been messing with this for almost a week now and haven't seen the percentage since I booted to twrp before i lost fastboot it was 100% so I doubt its that but idk. I'm not sure where to go from here. Any help would be awesome

Edit: just remembered I saved this log before the first crash.

Could not mount /data and unable to find crypto
footer.
Failed to mount /data' (Invalid argument)
Unable to recreate /data/media folder.
Updating partition details..
..done
Unable to mount storage
fs_mgr_mount_all
Full SELinux support is present.
Unable to mount /data/media/TWRP/.twrps
Running Recovery Commands
Failed to mount /data (Invalid argument)
Done processing script file
2nd July 2019, 02:31 PM |#111  
Flag XDA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlotho42

Sorry for the slightly misplaced message but this thread seems pretty active and I hope someone can help me here.

I was able to flash lineage os originally but it kept getting stuck at boot animation and I could flash back to stock successfully(went back and forth a few times and no problems until I randomly had this problem with losing fastboot).

I followed the "unbrick zs620kl with qmsct" guide I found on xda after losing fastboot (black screen only and no response at all) and got fastboot working again. I tried flashing images from the payload dumper output software(newest stock p from Asus website) from the other thread for rooting and unbricking and every image was successful except for vendor(error reading sparse file). I tried rebooting bootloader but kept getting error for vendor only. I tried erasing the partition and trying again but randomly shut off and no fastboot or any response again. Only this time it doesn't show up as Qualcomm 9008 on my computer. I made a cable with the green wire and ground shorted (for edl) but that doesn't work. And I've tried every possible button combo still nothing. Also have been charging the phone for a few hours because I have no idea where its at as I've been messing with this for almost a week now and haven't seen the percentage since I booted to twrp before i lost fastboot it was 100% so I doubt its that but idk. I'm not sure where to go from here. Any help would be awesome

Edit: just remembered I saved this log before the first crash.

Could not mount /data and unable to find crypto
footer.
Unable to recreate /data/media folder.
Updating partition details..
..done
Unable to mount storage
fs_mgr_mount_all
Full SELinux support is present.
Unable to mount /data/media/TWRP/.twrps
Running Recovery Commands
Failed to mount /data (Invalid argument)
Done processing script file

It sounds weird and shocking that bootloader is lost i doubt it. The key combination to boot into fastboot is Volume Up + Power Hold it together until u get into Bootloader Screen (Fastboot)
Then you have to just download Fastboot Asus stock rom linked just a post above and unzip
then follow this guide https://forum.xda-developers.com/zen...grade-t3815877

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)