Google GCam

Search This thread
Jul 13, 2017
Since the camera UI is quite laggy I would love an alternative like the gcam ones.
So thought I would create a general post of this if anyone tests the releases out there for GCam

EMJI79

abinbabs

Apr 19, 2018
Gcam port for lg v30 almost works in Zenfone 5z.with certain issues

Last edited:

Panssee

Jan 15, 2015
New Delhi

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180716-113026.jpg
    Screenshot_20180716-113026.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 6,285
Reactions: Leoroars

kelly66

Dec 14, 2012
I found this in a Nokia 7 Plus forum and it is working without any FC issues. However, front portrait is not working and rear camera colours are coming out weird. I am not sure what settings to use to correct it. I noticed some minor improvement in the front camera, which could probably be improved with the right settings.

https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/MGC_5.1.018_Urikill_vXXII.apk

If any of you can suggest the correct settings to get these working it will be great.

Anyway, since the rear stock camera is pretty good and even better than OP6 and also because the main rear camera (stock) has a 84 deg wide angle, we can always set the timer and turn it around to capture great selfies :)

Rock-Ace

Mar 25, 2013
Hyderabad
Gcam port for lg v30 almost works in Zenfone 5z.with certain issues

I tried few of them made for lg v30 from their respective xda thread after reading your suggestion but all FC for me.

None of the Gcams are working for me - I have almost tried all from G cam page of XDA. Now I feel like should have gone for OP6 :(

Jul 13, 2017
I tried few of them made for lg v30 from their respective xda thread after reading your suggestion but all FC for me.

None of the Gcams are working for me - I have almost tried all from G cam page of XDA. Now I feel like should have gone for OP6 :(
Yeah... Feel ya mate. I sold mine because of the heavy skin and the average camera. Rest of the phone is great though... But went for the 1+6 and really happy with it.

Jul 13, 2017
Not really. It's pretty decent. There will always be trade offs though
Screen, stereo speakers, water resistance & camera

Dwaynejhonson

Dec 11, 2014
Kolkata
G cam is working fully

Bro its working fully download the BSG mod with Snapdragon 845 latest fix its working for me everything is running smoothly....

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

Join the telegram group of zenfone 5z......
ASUS Zenfone 5Z Discussion
Channel :- @asuszenfone5ZChannel
OT :- @asuszenfone5ZOTGroup
https://t.me/ASUSZenfone5ZGroup

jermm_83

Apr 23, 2015

Top Liked Posts