If your phone does not react on any of yours actions. You may have the same problem. This is an instruction how to fix it.
If you have a last version of Windows 10 you can easily check if it is your case (You will have "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008" device at your Windows devices' list.
How to Fix:
1. Download Drivers Qualcomm_QDLoader_HS-USB_Driver_64bit_Setup.zip and install it.
2. Download firmware link1 or link2
3. Install the driver
4. Unpack a firmware archive
5. Power off your phone by pressing Voice Down + Power Buttons (If your phone would be in this state too long the script would not works).
6. Start update_image_EDL.bat script - it will recreate all of the partitions
7. After the script will finish you will see the bootloader
8. Start script flashall_AFT.cmd - it will install firmware to the new partitions
9. Download fresh official firmware from asus site and put the archive at your memory card.
10. Start bootloader
11. Go to a standard recovery mode and install this firmware form the card
12. restart and repeat 10-11 (it will install software at the second state)
13. The problem is fixed. Congratulations!
Exception: System.DLLNotFoundException: DLL "QMSL_MSVC10R.dll": Module was not found. (HRESULT: 0x8007007E) can not be loaded.
Solution: You need to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package MFC. Thanks to Genim