Other cameras

Search This thread

SomeoneHuman

Sep 14, 2017
So there are there cameras on the ZenFone, how do we get direct access to the other two? One is for depth vision and the other motion tracking. Dowe know the resolution for them? Some news sites claimed 23 megapixels for all three but I think that was just shoddy reporting. Pretty sure at least the depth sensor is infrared, what about the motion tracking one? What are the capabilities of the it projector? Can we modulate it fast enough to use it as a super powered it blaster?

Been about ten years sense I did any Android app development work. Would the tango API expose all these features?

k0o0oky

Nov 11, 2013
Riyadh
You need to read

So there are there cameras on the ZenFone, how do we get direct access to the other two? One is for depth vision and the other motion tracking. Dowe know the resolution for them? Some news sites claimed 23 megapixels for all three but I think that was just shoddy reporting. Pretty sure at least the depth sensor is infrared, what about the motion tracking one? What are the capabilities of the it projector? Can we modulate it fast enough to use it as a super powered it blaster?

Been about ten years sense I did any Android app development work. Would the tango API expose all these features?

you need really to read and search

Buddha's Smile

Nov 22, 2017
find any answers?

Hi SomeoneHuman,

Sorry not to be able to give you a proper answer but I'm actually facing the same questions. I'm looking for the same information. Can you tell me if you've found answers to your questions?

Thanks a lot for sharing them,

Buddha's Smile