FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[LinOS 14.1][O3/fast][Hololite][OMS]NutOS - Slimified Unofficial Lineage for ZF2

1,305 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,473

By nutcasev1.5, Senior Member on 10th August 2017, 06:47 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from nutcasev1.5: Build 4. Clean Flash MAYBE. Made with Ubuntu 18.04 ;).
15th March 2018, 05:51 PM |#501  
Flag noida
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcasev1.5

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. ALL PEOPLE AROUND PAY HEED.
In the past I have received about 12 PMs about Oreo support & I have usually said that once my exams are done I would try.

It turns out that the device specific sources for Oreo were TAKEN DOWN BY LINEAGE as they were work in progress for Oreo when they went official.

THEREFORE THERE WILL BE NO OREO FOR THIS PHONE.

I will however keep improving N & maintaining it.
RR has made a comeback. AICP as well. We are rebuilding this community rom by rom. But N is the latest version we can have.

RIGHT NOW, my plan is to update the kernel to 4.4 & update our specific graphics drivers to the stock MM. This would mean long term support for this phone. Effectively keeping it secure till maybe 2020, or whenever Google stops releasing patches for N.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT
It should have ended differently.

SHIZZZZZ....But thanks for maintaining nougat for our devices!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chayansraj For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chayansraj Ad-Free

16th March 2018, 06:14 PM |#502  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad, India

More
Betas with a ton of fixes & lots of bug fixes are now in testing. Builds release imminent.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to nutcasev1.5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nutcasev1.5 Ad-Free
18th March 2018, 08:59 AM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Anyone know how to move "swipe all" button to bottom in recent apps

And one more. Why i'm facing "...Verification failed... Please visit g.co/ABH" before the ASUS logo on boot?
18th March 2018, 11:06 AM |#504  
Flag Perak
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farras

And one more. Why i'm facing "...Verification failed... Please visit g.co/ABH" before the ASUS logo on boot?

it happen to all user on asus zenfone who have unlock bootloader. just ignore it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arerive For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Arerive Ad-Free
18th March 2018, 03:04 PM |#505  
Flag Maia
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Quote:

Betas with a ton of fixes & lots of bug fixes are now in testing. Builds release imminent.

Waiting for this release
18th March 2018, 07:06 PM |#506  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad, India

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ee99161

Waiting for this release

Tomorrow. Changelog is going to be good.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nutcasev1.5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nutcasev1.5 Ad-Free
18th March 2018, 09:16 PM |#507  
Flag Maia

More
Quote:

Tomorrow. Changelog is going to be good.

New flash tomorrow
The Following User Says Thank You to ee99161 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ee99161 Ad-Free
19th March 2018, 06:18 AM |#508  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hopefully next release fix myissue. Experienced laggy and slowness after phone powered up for a day. Phone restart is the workaround.
The Following User Says Thank You to kyeap89 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kyeap89 Ad-Free
19th March 2018, 07:58 AM |#509  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad, India

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyeap89

Hopefully next release fix myissue. Experienced laggy and slowness after phone powered up for a day. Phone restart is the workaround.

Yep. That has been solved as well. Compiling the builds right now.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nutcasev1.5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nutcasev1.5 Ad-Free
19th March 2018, 08:04 AM |#510  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I'm excited for the new build. I'm really new to this whole custom rom thing and i have a really stupid question probably. When i update to the next build from the February build can i dirty flash or do i have to clean flash?
If i have to clean flash does that mean i have to install all my apps from the playstore again and more importantly do i have to do all my phone settings again?

Sorry if it's a stupid question.
19th March 2018, 11:47 AM |#511  
Flag Maia

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah_ng

I'm excited for the new build. I'm really new to this whole custom rom thing and i have a really stupid question probably. When i update to the next build from the February build can i dirty flash or do i have to clean flash?
If i have to clean flash does that mean i have to install all my apps from the playstore again and more importantly do i have to do all my phone settings again?

Sorry if it's a stupid question.

Hi there. It is not a stupid question. It is recomended that you do a clean flash, but i think you can dirty flash it.
In my opinion, always clean flash new builds.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ee99161 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ee99161 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)