FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[LinOS 14.1][O3/fast][Hololite][OMS]NutOS - Slimified Unofficial Lineage for ZF2

1,313 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,541
 
By nutcasev1.5, Senior Member on 10th August 2017, 06:47 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from nutcasev1.5: Build 4. Clean Flash MAYBE. Made with Ubuntu 18.04 ;).
31st March 2018, 11:46 AM |#601  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcasev1.5

Neither of the features you mentioned are present, this is just Lineage man. I didn't add any features to it except substratum.

The Bluetooth works fine for testers.

Ok, thank you anyway!
 
 
31st March 2018, 12:06 PM |#602  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
I can confirm that bluetooth works very well for me. No problems at all with it
The Following User Says Thank You to hackatwork For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hackatwork Ad-Free
1st April 2018, 05:23 PM |#603  
kriegschluesser's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Malang
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Can you upload video as whatsapp status? Or upload video in intagram?
1st April 2018, 06:10 PM |#604  
Pradelik's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Lubliniec
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriegschluesser

Can you upload video as whatsapp status? Or upload video in intagram?

I haven't got the Instagram but on WhatsApp it works.
2nd April 2018, 11:53 AM |#605  
Senior Member
Flag Kingston
Thanks Meter: 18
 
Donate to Me
More
I've been using this ROM after switching from Lineage for almost 2 weeks now. It's awesome. Just the lag after waking from sleep sometimes or whole system lag after a day or two of the phone being on. Otherwise though i'm pleased with the performance and battery, so thanks for the hard work Nut! I look forward to trying your other releases.

Anyone wanna suggest the best way to change the font?
The Following User Says Thank You to badbwoydes For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift badbwoydes Ad-Free
2nd April 2018, 03:25 PM |#606  
Arerive's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Perak
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by badbwoydes

I've been using this ROM after switching from Lineage for almost 2 weeks now. It's awesome. Just the lag after waking from sleep sometimes or whole system lag after a day or two of the phone being on. Otherwise though i'm pleased with the performance and battery, so thanks for the hard work Nut! I look forward to trying your other releases.

Anyone wanna suggest the best way to change the font?

ifont
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arerive For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Arerive Ad-Free
4th April 2018, 06:17 PM |#607  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
So, how would I proceed with a clean flash with Magisk? I just need to put this, the magisk zip and verified boot signer on my phone, and flash them in that order? When I wipe my phone the zips will stay in the phone? (Before flashing this, of course)
4th April 2018, 07:10 PM |#608  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Dunno why but after some hours without a reboot the phone start lagging a lot. I flashed the rom 2 3 times with or without root, Facebook and others and seems that I need to restart the phone every time to bring it to a normal status. With lineage os I haven't got this issue. Dear developer can you fix this?
4th April 2018, 07:47 PM |#609  
nutcasev1.5's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad, India
Thanks Meter: 2,541
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackatwork

Dunno why but after some hours without a reboot the phone start lagging a lot. I flashed the rom 2 3 times with or without root, Facebook and others and seems that I need to restart the phone every time to bring it to a normal status. With lineage os I haven't got this issue. Dear developer can you fix this?

Do you have a 2G device? Do you keep your ram clean? Did you try uninstalling Facebook or other apps to see if it was because of them? What do you mean in some hours?
4th April 2018, 07:51 PM |#610  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcasev1.5

Do you have a 2G device? Do you keep your ram clean? Did you try uninstalling Facebook or other apps to see if it was because of them? What do you mean in some hours?

I have a 4g sim and a second sim on. Removed Facebook and Twitter for a light system. 24+ hrs. I am trying the holoN kernel that you are developing with performance profile on kamr
The Following User Says Thank You to hackatwork For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hackatwork Ad-Free
5th April 2018, 01:59 AM |#611  
nutcasev1.5's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad, India
Thanks Meter: 2,541
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackatwork

I have a 4g sim and a second sim on. Removed Facebook and Twitter for a light system. 24+ hrs. I am trying the holoN kernel that you are developing with performance profile on kamr

I mean the amount of ram. 2GB? You need to keep the memory clean & not keep heavy apps like Facebook in memory over longs periods of time. They cause memory fragmentation. That's why you have the lags.

Frankly I don't see a problem rebooting every 2 days or so. Reboot while charging.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes