FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[LinOS 14.1][O3/fast][Hololite][OMS]NutOS - Slimified Unofficial Lineage for ZF2

1,305 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,473

By nutcasev1.5, Senior Member on 10th August 2017, 06:47 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from nutcasev1.5: Build 4. Clean Flash MAYBE. Made with Ubuntu 18.04 ;).
10th June 2018, 06:47 AM |#781  
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Can anyone tell me about if my phone battery under 20% , my phone suddenly off??

10th June 2018, 07:06 AM |#782  
Flag Binh Dinh
Thanks Meter: 134

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade01win

Can anyone tell me about if my phone battery under 20% , my phone suddenly off??

Bad battery...
10th June 2018, 07:20 AM |#783  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Nutcase, sorry to ask but do you have an ETA on that lag free update? I know you're busy and again sorry to ask.
The Following User Says Thank You to GabrielPopa02 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GabrielPopa02 Ad-Free
10th June 2018, 11:52 AM |#784  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad, India

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrielPopa02

Nutcase, sorry to ask but do you have an ETA on that lag free update? I know you're busy and again sorry to ask.

Just did final kernel builds today. NutOS will be updated in July.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nutcasev1.5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nutcasev1.5 Ad-Free
12th June 2018, 03:30 AM |#785  
Thanks Meter: 1,647

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcasev1.5

Just did final kernel builds today. NutOS will be updated in July.

So this is it? You are ditching this device?
The Following User Says Thank You to methuselah For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift methuselah Ad-Free
12th June 2018, 04:03 AM |#786  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad, India

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by methuselah

So this is it? You are ditching this device?

Define ditching. I won't work to include new features or spend much time. But as long as I have the physical device in working condition I'll keep making maintenance updates.

But no new features or the kind. No oreo or 4.4. I won't develop new things anymore.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nutcasev1.5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nutcasev1.5 Ad-Free
12th June 2018, 05:23 AM |#787  
Thanks Meter: 1,647

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcasev1.5

Define ditching. I won't work to include new features or spend much time. But as long as I have the physical device in working condition I'll keep making maintenance updates.

But no new features or the kind. No oreo or 4.4. I won't develop new things anymore.

I mean completely leaving this device and buying new one. But I got my answer.
The Following User Says Thank You to methuselah For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift methuselah Ad-Free
12th June 2018, 05:11 PM |#788  
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Would it be possible to change the screen brightness when it gets a new notification? I'm talking about the ambient display screen.
13th June 2018, 01:10 AM |#789  
Flag Binh Dinh
Thanks Meter: 134

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dicamarques

Would it be possible to change the screen brightness when it gets a new notification? I'm talking about the ambient display screen.

Tasker would be your help...
13th June 2018, 08:11 AM |#790  
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bien2004

Tasker would be your help...

Don't know, in the resurrection remix rom there was a slider to change the value of the brightness. Just wondering if it's possible to add it
16th June 2018, 08:27 AM |#791  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Halo, about this thread, there is a new update about NutOS? Well, i already use it, and i love it..
The Following User Says Thank You to Vawkes For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Vawkes Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)