Post Reply Email Thread
3rd March 2018, 03:44 AM |#101  
Flag Hyderabad, India
Thanks Meter: 2,478

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardobas

Try to read again my post. Slowly.

No matter what Lineage based rom you choose, you won't be able to download Facebook app from the Playstore.

Check the attached screenshot. That's my device with Lineage OS official, latest build, without root.

SafetyNet (aka Google) checks if the device has been rooted, if the bootloader has been unlocked and other things. Magisk helps bypass SafetyNet, and when it fails due to new security messures Magisk developer updates the software and releases a new version.

Unfortunately, the guy behind Magisk will be out of business for several months for personal reasons.

Until then, we'll have to download Facebook from other sources, like apkmirror.

Or you can downgrade to the latest v15 version. Works both ways.

3rd March 2018, 04:19 AM |#102  
OP Senior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 764

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcasev1.5

Or you can downgrade to the latest v15 version. Works both ways.

I tried that way too. Used it for almost an entire day and nothing changed.
The Following User Says Thank You to bernardobas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bernardobas Ad-Free
3rd March 2018, 07:42 AM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
So every time i lock phone, it takes quite a while to wake up again, sometimes have to reboot. And the sim signal's gone after that for awhile and so is WiFi and everything. Not receiving calls or any notifications when its locked

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
3rd March 2018, 10:15 AM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I installed GA-N-v7.1.2-20180226-Z00A-Nightly.zip . But my phone does not detect the sim card. I put it on two sim cards, but it did not work. Please help me phone does not detect the sim card. I put it on two sim cards, but it did not work. with the rom GA-N-v7.1.2-20180302-Z00A-Nightly.zip
  the problem is solved?
3rd March 2018, 03:42 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RasecSaitam

Zenfone2 in the update does not allow downloading from Facebook. It says not to be compatible with the Z00A device. update GA-N-v7.1.2-20180302-z00a

Try this https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/facebo...-apk-download/
The Following User Says Thank You to merihy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift merihy Ad-Free
3rd March 2018, 04:26 PM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardobas

Try to read again my post. Slowly.

No matter what Lineage based rom you choose, you won't be able to download Facebook app from the Playstore.

Check the attached screenshot. That's my device with Lineage OS official, latest build, without root.

SafetyNet (aka Google) checks if the device has been rooted, if the bootloader has been unlocked and other things. Magisk helps bypass SafetyNet, and when it fails due to new security messures Magisk developer updates the software and releases a new version.

Unfortunately, the guy behind Magisk will be out of business for several months for personal reasons.

Until then, we'll have to download Facebook from other sources, like apkmirror.

I got thanks, with APK posted on page.

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by merihy

Try this https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/facebo...-apk-download/

You are TOP. solved the problem with this apk. Uhuuuu
The Following User Says Thank You to RasecSaitam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RasecSaitam Ad-Free
3rd March 2018, 08:19 PM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I have installed asus stock rom my phone. it's still not compatible with your facebook device.
3rd March 2018, 11:10 PM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 157

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugraduz

I have installed asus stock rom my phone. it's still not compatible with your facebook device.

maybe you can install an older version of the rom, before the GA version, install the facebook, after that just dirty flash the last GA build, it might work, don't install magisk on the older version of the rom, install it on the last build
4th March 2018, 12:21 AM |#109  
OP Senior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 764

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by appollokillers1

maybe you can install an older version of the rom, before the GA version, install the facebook, after that just dirty flash the last GA build, it might work, don't install magisk on the older version of the rom, install it on the last build

That won't work.

There might have been changes in the SafetyNet api that avoid us from getting some apps from Google Playstore.

Read some posts back where I describe how I made a test with LineageOS.

The only way is to manually install the apk.
4th March 2018, 12:34 AM |#110  
Flag Palembang City / Sumatra Selatan
Thanks Meter: 43

More
LITTLE PROBLEMATIC MY DEVICE (MY HONEY ZF2) ... 🤗

Hi Guys ... I Have Been Updating Overnight In Build V20180303, There Is Little Constraint In Third Party Application From Google Dialer / Google Phone Can Not Be Installed ... And Before Also There Is No Constraint At All When Install Process In Build Version Before (Including The Build Version 20180302 No Problem, But When I Update To The New Build Version, 20180303 Google Dialer / Google Phone App Is Missing / May Be Uninstalled Automatically / Secretly) ... Please Cross Check Guys ... Or Is It Possible Dialer System & Default System Contacts Are Replaced With Google Contacts & Google Dialer / Google Phone? And Previously Also Google Dialer / Google Phone Is Not Available In My Country (Especially Asian - Indonesian) ... The Detail Problem That I Experienced Is In Simple Video Following Guys ... Hope It Can Be Repaired ... 😊

https://www.dropbox.com/s/325mg0cnx6...62834.mp4?dl=0

Screenshot :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r2hi0v1htk...65120.png?dl=0

✌️😅 (Sorry BAD For ENGLISH Guys)... 😄✌️

Best Regards,

😁 (@Simple_Tester). 😉
4th March 2018, 02:05 AM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yan_saputra

LITTLE PROBLEMATIC MY DEVICE (MY HONEY ZF2) ...

I think you can reflash gapps zip.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)